3

Harry's pov:

Everyone asks me why do I let Liam and Louis treat me the way they do I let Louis because he's my best friend and he doesn't mean anything he does and I let Liam because he's my boyfriend and I know he loves me I've been sitting in my last class watching Louis on his phone I'm really curious why is he always smiling at it all of a sudden the bell went then I walked out then walked to my locker seeing Zayn there that's surprising "hey hazza" Zayn said smiling "hey zee" I said me and Zayn aren't really that close but we do talk sometimes "I just wanted to check on you after the hole Liam thing in the morning" he said sounding so concerned "z I'm fine he already apologized and explained everything" I said and he looked surprised "wait he explained everything like why he hasn't been there when you want him to be" Zayn said and I looked at him after putting everything away "yes he said he was helping a friend" I said then Zayn rolled his eyes "you know your to good for him" he said then I sigh "Zayn stop he loves me and I love him and I trust him" as I say that I see Niall coming "who do you trust" Niall asked "Liam" Zayn said mad witch confused me aren't they friends "why would you trust him he is no good" Niall said and I rolled my eyes "will you two stop he hasn't done anything for me not to trust him" I said and Niall shrugged "I guess" they both said at the same time "ok let's go Niall" I said closing my locker and I saw a smile on Niall's  face and i just shook my head then look at Zayn "um Zayn do you have any plans" I asked being nice "no I'm probably gonna go home to an empty house" Zayn said "would you want to join us" I asked "sure where are we gonna go" he asked "i um don't know if it's a good idea to go to my house" Harry said then Niall put his hand on his shoulder "we could go to my house and have a sleepover if you want" Niall suggested then harry just nodded then we all walked out and headed over to Niall's house.

Once we got there Niall went to the kitchen to get drinks and snacks and me and Zayn went to pick out something to watch then we all piled on the couch after I put the movie in and we started watching it "this is my favourite tradition we have" Niall said "mine to ni" I said smiling "you two do this a lot" Zayn asked curiously "um yea Niall uselly does this to help me forget about life for a bit" I said honestly "you guys are lucky to have each other" zayn said "yea we are" Niall said smiling and for the rest of the night we spent it watching movies eating and goofing around then went to bed around 1 in the morning even though we got school the next day.

In the morning harry woke up to his phone ringing and picked it up without checking who it was "hello?" Harry said into the phone his voice sounded like it just woke up "did you just wake up" Liam asked and rolled his eyes "yea why" I asked "why because your late it's already the second class" Liam said and Harry's eyes widened "what?" Harry hung up on Liam before he could continue then went to Niall's room and took a shower and changed into a pair of Niall's pants and t-shirt knowing his best friend won't care after he finished he went back down the stairs to wake Niall and zayn up "let me sleep" Niall said "ok I'll let you sleep since we are already late" I said then Niall shot up from the couch "we are late" he said and I gave him a "really" look then i started waking zayn up "what do you want styles" zayn said "we are late" I said while grabbing everything "ok so" zayn said making Harry look at him and Niall looked at both of them "so..so it's important not to be late" Harry yelled "ok got it" zayn said then they all got ready and left.

As Harry got in the school and to his locker Liam was there waiting for him "where were you" Liam asked "I was at Niall's house with him and someone else" I said not wanting to say zayn because I'm still curious why zayn acted the way he did when I talked about Liam I opened my locker to get my stuff "who else was there" Liam asked "it doesn't matter" I said "are you cheating on me harry" as he said that I looked at him shocked "what?" I said then Liam slams my locker shut "you heard me are you cheating on me" he asked again "no I would never" I said "sure you wouldn't" Liam said then walks off