I panted as I held onto the pole in the middle.

"Was that one longer?"

"Yes." The guide smiled at me. "Wasn't it fun?"

"Not really."

"Come on, Y/N! Just 2 more and then we're done. Can you do that?" Andrew asked from behind me.

"Fine." I dramatically 'fainted' and fell off of the platform.

I screamed but not in full terror. I was enjoying myself just a little bit. But not too much. We did the final one and I think I enjoyed it more than I was scared. Progress!

"Food." I said as we got our burgers. I dove in and enjoyed it to the fullest. "I love food."

"She's a little wacky, is she not?" Andrew whispered to Florence.

"She is. But that's her Y/N charm." Flo smiled at me.

"Yeah, I'm super charming." I said with a mouth full of food. And then smiled. They laughed at me and then ate their food.

Later that night, Florence was looking at flights. "So maybe tomorrow around 12? They have cheap ones at that time. And we could all sit together." She smiled at me.

"That works. Thanks for letting me have a relaxing day. And for helping me get out of my shell a bit more."

"Anytime, girlfriend! I love seeing you feel more comfortable and confident with yourself."

She blew me a kiss and went back to her phone.

I smiled and looked on my Instagram. My friend had DM'd me a video.

Girl you have to check out this guy, he is so hot! And his voice? WOW.

I clicked on the video and found a handsome man dressed like Deadpool.

"That's ironic. I'm about to meet the real Deadpool." I giggled and kept watching. His voice was very deep, then his band came out and they started performing. "Oh wow." I was entranced. "They look kind of familiar?" I looked at the caption and saw that it was StrayKids. "Wait I know them!" I watched to see if the really cute one was there, but he wasn't. "Weird. I wonder why."

The next morning, Florence was in a hurry to get out the door since we had to pick up Andrew.

"Girl, if you don't put that curling iron in that suitcase right now I will impale you with it." She stared at me.

I slowly put it in the bag and zipped it up.

"Good girl." She smiled and grabbed her things. "Is that everything?"

"I think so. I don't see anything that looks like ours."

She nodded and we walked out of the room. Once we got checked out, we went to the car and loaded up. Then went to get Andrew and headed to the airport. 

The flight was pretty boring. Flo and Andrew cuddled and watched movies together the whole time, so it felt like I was 3rd wheeling. But it's fine. That'll change soon enough.

"I love Canadian air. It smells so much fresher than American air." Florence took a deep breath and sighed.

"It's the exact same air, Florence."

"Let me enjoy this." She winked at me and breathed deeply again. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag out of the car. Then grabbed my purse and shut the trunk.

"Let's go, I need to pee. Bad."

"Okay, let's check in."

After we got to our hotel room, I set my stuff down and immediately went to the bathroom.

"Andrew just texted that he's heading up here. And that Ryan sent him the address. So we can go over for ice cream tonight. At least that's what he invited us for."

"Sounds good. Let me get changed and freshen up first, then we can head out."

"Works for me."

I got ready as Andrew came into the room and set his stuff on the floor next to Flo's cases and bags. He was staying in our room and would just share a bed with her since we'd only be here for a night.

"I'm ready." I walked into the bedroom and saw them sleeping on the couch. "Precious." I whispered. Then I took a quick picture and went back into the bathroom. 

"FLORENCE! What time is it?" I yelled. I heard her jump up and groan.

"6:45."

"Okay cool. You guys about ready?"

"Yep."

"Sick. Let's go meet Ryan Reynolds."

---Hyunjin's POV---

"What does it say now, hyung?" Jeongin asked me for the thousandth time.

"It still says that she's on her way to person 4."

"Weird. Usually she'd be onto person 5 by now. Do you think she's okay?"

"I'm sure she's fine. Probably just taking a break or figuring out how to get to that person."

"Yeah you're right."

He skipped away and I laid on my bed.

"Where are you, love?" I mumbled. I wish she'd show up right now.