the fire

Then they separated from each other.

Hiro Gogo and Fred are on a ride of the fast Roller Coaster ride without resistance. Wasabi didn't join cause he is afraid of height. So he take care of Baymax recharge station bag.

Honey spent time with her cousin.

"So, are you sure that you just met him?" Honey gave a grin.

Audrey smiled, "i just bumped onto him okay?"

"Oh really?"

Audrey rolls her eyes.

"That ride was awesome!!" Shout fred.

" yeah dude fist bump" then Hiro and fred do the fist bump Baymax style with "ba la la la la" at the end.

Suddenly Wasabi came running, "guys guys, theres an explosion at the north side of the amusement park!"

They looked at the thick black smoke,"now that Must be bad"claimed Hiro.

He took the bag from Wasabi and turned on Baymax.

"Hello i am Baymax your personal healthcare companion"

" no time baymax! Lets go" he put a call using his electro-watch to call his and baymax's suit.

The other four did the same to call their's.

"Audrey stay safe"said Honey to her cousin. The cousin nod and ran to save herself.

The six rushed towards the fire. Not long after that their suits came flying and attached to their body like ironman.

It only take 3 minutes of transformation.

Then together the 6 rushed to the north side.

.................................................

Clash!!,!

"Elsa,you okay?" Asked her husband as she dropped the glass off her hand.

" y yeah but... Dash i dont feel so good. Did,something happen to Snow?"

"Hey.... it's gonna be,okay" he encouraged while holding her cheek.

He leaned in to kiss her but stopped when someone knocked the door. He opens it and to his surprise it is Marshall.

"Well hello Marshall is there something wrong?"

"To my apologies your highness but i got a call from Olaf saying that there is a fire happened at the north side of the amusement park" explained the tough guard.

"Proceed" said the king

" princess Snow is no where to be found"

"What?!!?" The royal pairing said in unison.

................................

"SO THE plan is?" Asked wasabi

"Honey! Fred! Help the fire fighters to call off the fire! Wasabi Gogo lead people to safety! Baymax and I will scan from the sky" ordered Hiro

.......................

"we have to get there fast!" Shout the queen.

"I'm really sorry your majesty but due to the fire, traffic jams existed. We may reach there but it will take time" said the guard.

The king froze thinking deeply before finally decided when he turned to one of the San Fransokyo's guard, "you over there"

"Yes your majesty?" Asked the guard

"How do you come here the first place?"

"With umm motorcycle?"

The king smiled, "mind if i borrowed it? It's an emergency"

With a blink of eye he handed he key to the royal man, "o-of course it would be am honour"

"Dash?" The Queen called

He turned to her

"What are you planning?"