Then he followed the old man to the study.

Xia Qingqing watched them walk in and sat on the sofa with a smile.

looked at Xia Aihua, who was sitting, and Wu Meimei, who was standing next to Xia Aihua.

The eyes of the two men looked in the direction of the study.

Wu Meimei's hands twisted the corners of her clothes back and forth. She was nervous, but she was suppressing her nervousness.

Xia Qingqing smiled and said, "Cousin, why are you nervous?" Sit back.

Her words brought the mother and daughter back to their senses.

Wu Meimei glared at her, are you nervous? Why should I be nervous? We didn't do anything. After speaking,

he sat down beside his mother with a little weak heart.

Xia Aihua's forehead was already covered with fine beads of sweat, and she was very scared of what the old man had just told her.

Xia Qingqing didn't argue with her, but showed an intriguing smile.

The mother and daughter looked at the goosebumps all over their bodies.

......

The two of them went to the study.

"Sit down. My son has already told me about Wu Shengli. He killed Qian Culture, and you arrested him. Is it because of this that you came to me today?

Lu Zhiming nodded, "That's it." The

old man said, "You don't have to worry about his relationship with me. For those who endanger social security and trample on the laws of the country. We're going to crack down. It doesn't matter who he is.

Although Wu Shengli is my son-in-law, I don't like him. He has never been a peaceful person. His heart is very high. Do things by any means. I can say that he has what I expected today. This is the kind of thing he can do. When

the old chief told him this, he was still surprised. This shows that Wu Shengli is indeed not as honest as he seems on the surface.

What Wu Shengli said to himself was very watery.

But he can't just listen to the old chief's words, they pay attention to evidence in handling cases, and the process to be followed is the same.

"Old chief, after we took Wu Shengli back to the police station, we interrogated him for three hours, and he did not admit that he had killed someone. He gave money with ginseng to save him. He also found a very powerful Chinese medicine doctor for Qian Wenhua to help him treat his illness. After our investigation of that doctor, Wu Shengli was not lying. He had no reason to kill.

"Doesn't it mean that Qian Culture died after eating poisonous ginseng? "

It was indeed eating poisonous ginseng that caused his death. But Wu Shengli said that the ginseng he gave to Qian Culture was exchanged from you with fake ginseng. The

old man looked at him in surprise and said, "Impossible." My ginseng was given to me by my granddaughter to replenish my body. How can it be poisonous? I've already eaten one two days ago and have one left in my room. When did he take the ginseng? "

On the afternoon of the twenty-fourth. The

old man's face was incredulous, "Impossible, Wu Shengli is lying, it is impossible for my granddaughter to harm me with poisonous ginseng."

"We don't believe it either, so I'd like to see if your ginseng is still the same one. Lu Zhiming said.

"Okay, you come with me. With that, he stood up and walked out.

✓ Rebirth Seventy, Pretty Intellectuals Marry a Rough Man with Spaceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें