(idk what to title this)

Start from the beginning

Songs during the Crush(it might be too long for a crush or I am insane): King Of My Heart, Enchanted, Fearless, Sparks Fly, Love Story, YOYOK, Begin Again, Everything Has Changed, Glith, You Are In Love, New Year's Day, Paper Rings, Lover, Labyrinth, Daylight, London Boy, You Belong With Me, State Of Crace, Snow On The Beach, invisible string, It's Nice To Have A Friend, "Slvt!", I Think He Knows, Delicate, Jump and Fall, and Dancing With Our Hands Tied.

Songs after the crush: You're Losing Me, Suburban Legends, Teardroops On My Guitar, happiness, The Archer (because I thought he would stay but he didn't)

Crush 4:  enemies to lover's delusional boy (my bookworm self, started being delusional than ever before)

So um this is a teeny tiny crush that really isn't a crush....(he keeps popping into my wildest dreams being the guy who likes me.... I'm not creepy or weird right...? Is this normal?)  His eyes are really pretty though. They are like dark honey with little gold color specks in the sun... There is a rivalry with him and his best friend and my best friend and I (we will call her Jasmine) So I am not going into full detail because I know a lot of people from school with Wattpad and I don't need to move to a different country and change my whole identity. So, it is him against Jasmine and his friend and I are just the side kicks. 

We were talking about Celebrity Crushes with this teacher and were looking them up. You want to know who he said was the hottest person alive..? J*ke Gyllenhaal 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩...the way I just heard All Too Well 10-minute version start playing in my head. I got the biggest ick and then his friend said "He seems like a child predator who dates people way younger than him, and I feel like he is going to come for me with his greasy hair." (I feel his friend is a swiftie which will be explained in another chapter) 

I was with my friend and his friend and him come over. He is looking at me and he says "Maddie,"

I look at him so confused and then he realizes that isn't my name or he was guessing or something.

"Wait what is your name again?" 

I died right there; we share classes, and this rivalry has been going on for months and he doesn't know my name....I forgot I am a nobody who doesn't go out of my way to make conversations with people and definitely not popular at all while he is. Before I could even react my friend started shouting at him for not know my name but today, he called me by my name so it's good, but I don't think I got a crush on him anymore if I even did. I did have a dream he played guitar and did a cover of Wildest Dreams though and it sounded beautiful. 

I hate this guy so much now he keeps purposely calling me different names like Shannon, Carol or um Karen...Thats nit why I am mad at him but he just started full on making fun of my friends saying really hurtful things because we hurt his bif ego but like stilland now ofcourse I am talking to him mjltiple tomes day and he keeps looking at me because I hate him which I don't care because he got a girlfriend now. But he thinks he is so cool when he is not and looks lime a Lego character and at he does is be on his phone and joke about things. Today he threw an apple at my friend then tried to blame it on someone else and wouldn't admit to it even though he did. Laps he is racist to hispanics yet his girlfriends is hispanic 💀 I domt know how that works but she is cheating in him apparently too so that's yeah. I dont know why I am adding to this prbabaly because mt life is a wreck and if I do something I'll feel better.

Songs during the crush: Wildest Dreams and Style

Songs after the crush: ATWTMV, ATW,  and ATWSGAVRALPS (All Too Well (Sad Girl Autumn Version) - Recorded at Long Pond studios.

Now I got to go buy a scarf but thar is today's entry that really isn't the much Taylor Swift related but here are some songs I can't listen to the same anymore.  I will say Gorgeous is the hardest one to listen now which is upsetting because it is an amazing song.

Anyways, I hope you have a good day/night!

(1313 words; I'm a mastermind)