Chapter 14: Echoes of the Truth (1)

Everyone rushed into the room anxiously to witness what happened to Mineta. Sero had just broken out of his stupefied state and followed the rest of the class. Mineta had already opened the drawer but hadn't looked into it. A hand gripping his forearm prevented him from checking further into its contents. Genya sighed in relief. Zenitsu's grip tightened on the boy's forearm, causing the poor lad to flinch.

'He's faster than Iida'

'When did he get there?' Todoroki looked at Iida beside him. His demeanor was slightly shaken by how fast he was. His gaze trailed to Midoriya, who muttered something about being faster than sound itself.

"What do you think you are doing?" Zenitsu said it in a frightening tone. Mineta flinched once more from the tone he was using.

"N-N-Nothing." He stuttered shakingly.

"No... I can see it now. You wanted to peep at Nezuko. You perverted bastard!" Genya sweatdropped on how this was taking another direction. "I'll kill you."

"There shall be none of that sort. I apologize on behalf of Mineta's behavior. Iida yelled while chopping the air, intervening just in time, much to the disappointment of Genya. This was his first time seeing the blonde looking serious.

"Eh? You shut your trap! You are going to wake up, Nezuko-chan!" Some of the class flinched at his voice if he wasn't aware of how loud it was. The sleeping girl had woken up already. Seeing this, Zenitsu immediately left the rest and approached her gleefully, with flowers surrounding him.

'His mood changed like the weather.
'

"See Bakugo; she was asleep." Kirishima looked at Bakugo, who frowned.

"Hair for brains; take a look; the other three aren't here." Kirishima blinks, glancing across the large room. He pointed at three individuals in the room and subtracted them from the rest before an imaginary light bulb shone on his head. "You're right."

"But Mr. Aizawa said we weren't supposed to leave the dorm because of what's happening, and we can't join the case." Mina spoke up.

"That's true, Kero," Tsuyu said.

Genya panicked during their discussion. How long will he keep this facade up until they get here? Zenitsu used a side eye to look at the commotion; he was listening the whole time and couldn't think of anything else either.

"Um, excuse me." Tanjirou spoke up. Everyone turned to see the three in normal clothing. "What's going on here?" He asked, stepping into the room along with the two next to him.

"We were worried about you guys when you left the general area after what happened in the news." Mina began.

"We are alright. Thanks for asking."

"Where were you guys anyway?" Kirishima inquired curiously.

"The three of us went to get something in the kitchen since I wanted to... um...eat." Inosuke spoke. Genya, Zenitsu, and Kanao frowned. This guy blew it.

"But we have been in the common room all day, even after you left." Midoriya mumbled to himself, but the fact was that everyone else could hear him.

"Yeah, what Midori said." Kaminari exclaimed, gaining an embarrassed look from the speaker.

"Uh, um, you see..." Zenitsu was panicking internally. "Tanjirou isn't lasting long, and he is stammering. Inosuke just had to blow it."

"Hey you guys, I don't think we should pressure them too much. Maybe they still feel different about what happened tonight." Uraraka spoke up. Some of them had their doubts, while others agreed, seeing that they had caused enough trouble.

Bakugo's eyes twitched gradually and he facepalmed. His classmates were oblivious. Todoroki only sighed; at least their suspicions were right about them.

"No! I refuse to believe this." All heads turned simultaneously to Mineta, who had opened the drawer. He shakingly took out the double-barreled shotgun. There were a few gasps in the room as all eyes focused on the Mohawk teen. They weren't supposed to bring their gear or costumes here. Not to talk of a weapon.

"Shinazugawa-san, bringing weapons to the dorms is-" Iida got cut off.

"Care to explain, Mohawk?" Bakugo saw his chance, and he took it. He was going to strangle the truth out of it if he had to. Genya struggled to form words. He knew that they weren't allowed, but Aizawa and Nezu allowed it. If he told them, it could arouse them more to know why.

"Aren't you going to talk?" Todoroki stood beside the blonde.

Kaminari leaned in, whispering to Kirishima and Sero. "Todoroki too. This is getting more interesting with each passing second."

"I know, right. It's kind of unimaginable."

"Huh? You refuse to speak." Bakugo yelled impatiently as he grabbed Genya's collar. Genya, being short-tempered, did the same.

"Let's all calm down, please. Fighting is prohibited in the dorms." Yaoyorozu walked towards them.

Tanjirou joined in, trying to pull Genya away from Bakugou, but he wouldn't budge. Todoroki and Kirishima kept on pulling Bakugou, but he ignored them. It was not like they were even going to fight. It would be a waste of time, but knowing a certain boar.

"Bring it on, you Pomeranian. Inosuke-sama will beat your ass!" With that, Inosuke leapt into the air and tumbled upon the two. Everyone gaped shockingly at how the brawl had started between the three. It was two against one. Well, partially since Inosuke would push Genya away and the latter does the same.

Kirishima, Tanjirou, and Iida were about to intervene before it got out of hand. Bakugo's hands were emitting sparks of explosion, meaning that he might cause something bad to go down.

"Enough!" Their homeroom teacher ordered him to stand next to the door with his quirk activated. There was an outburst of voices from the students.

"I tried to stop them!"

"Please don't punish us, sensei!"

"Engulfed by dark secrets."

"There was a gun in the drawer."

"Sensei, who are these guys?"

"Villains for sure."

"How can you prove it?"

"For starters, your friends broke the rules and has a gun with him."

"I thought it would be pictures of ladies."

"We didn't start the fight."

"Bakugo started it!"

"What do you mean I started it, you crybaby?! It was obviously the shitty boar!"

"And that Mohawk extra had his gun with him when it was against the rules!"

"Who the hell are you calling an extra?!"

"You want to go for round two!"

" Genshin! Bakado! Let's fight!"

"Inosuke, Genya"

"Kacchan."

"If you don't shut up, I will expel you all on the spot." Silence engulfed the room, and only Aizawa's breath could be heard. "Great." He rubbed his forehead as he sensed a headache coming.

"I'll let this slide for today. You kids caused a lot of nuisance this time. Now all of you to bed."

"But Mr. Aiz-" Mineta stopped short once the man activated his quirk.

"Did I stutter?" Mineta shook his head obeying him and ran along. The other students quietly following behind. The girls were less chattier than usual as for the boys they were noisy as always.

Midoriya was last to leave the room but not without hearing " That was a close call."

Taisho secret

*Nezuko had no idea what was going on.

*The students from Class 1-B alerted Aizawa when they heard Zenitsu's voice, as they could hear him from their dorm.

Next Chapter 15: Echoes of the truth(2)