All his life, he thought that he would only be able to love and receive love from his brother, and he thought that no one could love him but his older brother. But after he met her, everything changed. He began to love her without thinking or even realizing it. However, he later learned when he was loving her, and felt what it was like to be loved by a person who wasn't his brother.

Still, invisible cords tightened around his heart, and a sweet, dangerous, sickly heat flowed through his chest.
He realized that a dark side of love began to well up within him, he hated other men looking at Y/N, or talking to her and even about her. He had an immense desire to step on their heads like a snake and make them explode.

" You are special to me. You are the only one I wouldn't mind losing sleep over, the only one I never get tired of listening to when you talk and the only one who constantly crosses my mind throughout the day. You are the only one who can make me smile without trying, bring my mood down without meaning to, and affect my emotions with your every action. I can't explain with just words how much you mean to me, but you and Ran are the only ones I'm afraid of losing , and the one I want to keep in my life."

He whispers, even though he knows she's not hearing him, as he gently runs his fingers through her lavender strands so as not to wake her and plants a kiss on the top of her head, wrapping his toned arms possessively around her smaller body, he melts into the comfort that her presence offers him, before closing his eyes and sleeping.
Only with Y/N ​​does he let himself go and confess the deep things he held back for so long, because he didn't have the courage to face his insecurity. 

It feels so good to let it out. It's so nice to let it all out and not be judged for it. She would never judge him, she understood him and yet, she blamed herself even though she wasn't to blame. Rindou feels like a lucky man to have her, and no one will take her away from him, not even Izana Kurokawa.

 Rindou feels like a lucky man to have her, and no one will take her away from him, not even Izana Kurokawa

While on the other side of Roppongi, the older Haitani still finds himself trapped in that ordinary fight with the small upstart gang, wanting nothing more than to escape and run into the warm arms of his beloved and sleep.
Ran Haitani hated staying up late. He would rather be in his bed, passed out next to Y/N, and not stuck in a petty fight that only wastes his time. The two-toned haired man sighs silently to himself as his violet eyes swept the dimly lit alley noting that there were more men down, his eyes landing on the disheveled and panting form of Izana Kurokawa.

Ran laughed internally seeing that the starched 'king' composure was now messed up, without one of the long sleeves of his perfect black shirt.
He felt a little satisfied and amused even though he himself wasn't in the best condition.

His legs were shaking a little from exhaustion. He still hadn't reached his full limit, despite twenty guys appearing out of nowhere to only face five of them. He maintained his composure by leaning on his knees as he breathed a little heavily, with some bruises turning purplish blue on his cheek and a cut on the corner of his mouth.