I laughed :" hhhh you are funny". I saw that he was kind of hesitated then he finally said

"(y/n) san, do you want to go out with......." Before he could finish his words, a crow came interrupting our conversation:

“Giyuu-sama, a new mission from Oyakata-sama, a new mission with the participation of Kocho-sama.".

He looked at his crow with a blank expression, after all he will go with Kocho, she will talk and talk non-stop untill she get his attention. I smiled and we went outside.

"Good luck with your mission Giyuu san! Be safe ok!" He nodded and before he could turn around I asked him

"What were you going to say before the crow interrupted you?"

He flinched and turned his back at me:"forget it" then he quickly disappeared. I stand there looked confused. He can be a weird sometimes.

I was about to close the door until I remembered that I had training with Gyomei-san, so I promised him that I would practice using and playing the flute. I quickly headed to his house.

"Ah (y/n) san, I am really grateful for you helping, Namu Amida butsu,you have such a good soul".

I smiled:"Arigato Gyomei san, it's my pleasure,You just have to use a light breath on the flute, because you use the breath as if you are fighting demons".

He nodded:"I know". He face me for a while while I stared at him. It was an awkward moment

"So how is Genya's training??" I asked .

"Hum, he is doing good,still acting like a brat and loses his mind, but he is growing up".

I smiled:"that's good,he will improve soon, I really hope he will be a hashira one day,it's his dream after all, then his bro.........". I snapped  quickly shut my mouth without saying anymore.I felt nervous saying those things! I forgot myself!

Gyomei said"and then Shinazugawa san will accept him as his brother again"

I looked down without daring to look at him.

"(Y/n) san,even if you deny knowing Sanemi, it is not enough to hide the whole truth. This is clear. Genya told me that you two have known each other for a long time.from your childhood period".

I was getting annoyed by the fact that one of the Hashira just knew the truth.

"So what?" I said sharply.

"I know very well that neither I nor any of the Hashira have the right to interfere in your personal lives, but we want you to respect that you are members of the Hashira. You are fighting to no avail, while the demons are having fun and killing innocent people".

"I am sorry Gyomei san, but I respect being a hashira and I know very well that I am responsible for any faults, I never wanted to fight with anyone, but he is the one to be blamed, disrespecting my mentor like disrespecting me.I can't stand there without doing anything! ".

He sighed:"what happened with you and Sanemi san?why do you hate each other so bad?".

I looked down,memories began to pass through my eyes, those beautiful and damning memories that I wish would disappear. I was trying to collect my thoughts,after all Gyomei will not leave me without getting answers.

I sighed:"let just say, we had a special bond, more than a family, more than a best friend, my childhood was only with him and Genya, he was a kind and caring person, always fight life to make his family happy...... " I looked at the sky.

"It was like a dream to have them by my side, a dream I never wished to end, but for me, and like a cursed child I diserve no happiness, because the demons took it away from us..... leaving me and Sanemi and Genya broken in a young age...... ".

"But soon, Sanemi has changed.... he became more aggressive and dangerous, he starts to lose sense ... we couldn't help him or go Or we approach him to help him, until he ends up leaving us and heading towards his goal, ignoring everyone"

I looked at Gyomei and felt some tears running down:" it's really a long story, and I was being hurt a lot, he choose his own way so am I ".

Gyomei cried while holding his hands:"Ah Kawai sooni, what a miserable life you went through, but (y/n) san, if you don't mind asking you, Do you want your relationship with Sanemi to return to what it was before?"

I flinched by his question, never I thought like that.... I kept shut without saying anything.

" I see" this is all what he said.

After that I stand up and wished the best for Gyomei san, saying that I should go to my house , it was already late, I started walking towards my estate until my crow came to me.

"Caw,caw! (Y/n) sama, You have been summoned to attend an emergency meeting at headquarters!Caw,Caw".

I looked confused:"huh? why? Something bad happened???"

"Caw,caw, There is a trial of a lower-ranked demon slayer, for traveling with a demon without killing it".

"Huh? A demon and a slayer, who is that stu......" I snapped, remembering the Burgundy haired boy:"whaat?is that......Omg it can't be Tanjiro!!".

I quickly stared running towards the headquarters,I quickly arrived at the arena to find Rengoku, Gyomei Mitsuri, Muichiro, and Tengen standing and gathered around one of the kakushi members holding a boy. It was Tanjiro lying on the ground and tied up.

"Oi wake up !!!you are in the presence of the hashira!" . The kakushi stared pulling his hair hard. While others where talking about him and his crime

I walked towards him and took his hand,which made others suprised.

The kakushi looked at me and he bowed:" (y/n) s....... sama"!

"Oi! You show dome respect to our members! Remember your place!!"

He quickly left,I turned towards Tanjiro.

"(Y/n) san??!!!" He looked at me shocked.

I knelt down to his level :"Tanjiro san!! Omg! I know it's you!!what's going on with you!".

He said worried:"(y/n) san! I am gald to meet you but I don't have time, do you know where is Nezuko??? I can't find my box!!!".

I turned around towards the hashira. Tomioka was standing there alone away from others, while Obanai on the tree, Sanemi was no where to be found.

"Just what's going on here??!!!".

To be continued......

A/N: hello everyone I am so sorry if I took so long to update!Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about this story at all. Just the busyness of life and being a teacher is tiring in itself and takes a lot of time. But the good news is that the vacation is near and I will be able to write periodically and update the largest number of chapters. I really love this story because  I wrote it from my heart and was eager for it to become famous, and it actually happened. I hope you are all well.