Returning Back Home/Ruby's Decision

Comincia dall'inizio

Everyone, including Ruby's mouth was agape and then Smidge said breaking the silence "Oh my god!" and then Nala looks at everyone over her shoulder as she looks slightly amused by their reaction before saying "Now all you have to do is walk through and you'll be home, young Ruby".

Ruby nods and she starts walking towards the portal as everyone and then Keith runs from the crowd to stand next to Poppy with tears in his eyes followed by the rest of Trolls children, "Ahhh! Miss Ruby, don't go! I'll miss you!" and Ruby looks at them sadly and says "I'll miss you all, too" and then looks at Poppy, who frowns back at her as her eyes are saddened while the Snack Pack and Branch were also sadden to see their human friend leave.

Ruby was about to enter through the portal when she stopped and looked back at everyone and with tears in her eyes but a happy smile said "Until we meet again guys".

She wipes her tears away and then Nala transformed into an orb and went inside Ruby's necklace just in time for Ruby to go through the portal and after that, the portal disappeared in a blink of an eye

She wipes her tears away and then Nala transformed into an orb and went inside Ruby's necklace just in time for Ruby to go through the portal and after that, the portal disappeared in a blink of an eye. Keith and the rest of the children whimpered sadly as they went back to their parents while Poppy stood there with tears coming down and said "Until next time.. Ruby" and then Former King Peppy went towards his daughter, who hugs him while silently crying and he comforts her along with the Snack Pack and Branch.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ruby, Ruby, come on, Honey. Wake up"

Ruby began to stir as she heard someone calling out her name and when she opened her eyes, her vision was a bit blurry a second before it cleared and saw a beautiful woman with short black hair with yellow Bangs and golden brown eyes staring at her in concern.

( ↑This is what Leah; Ruby's Mom will look like↑ )

"M-Mom?"

Leah immediately got concern when small tears began forming in Ruby's eyes and just before Leah could say anything, she was cut off-guard when Ruby shot up and hugs her. Ruby smiles as a single tear came down and she whispered "I missed you Mom" and this confused Leah as she asked "Um... You just went to sleep last night. How can you miss me if you're in the apartment?" and this made Ruby stiff and froze a bit before stammering nervously "Uh... B-Because I love you, Mom".