𖤓 ☀︎ chapter 0 ☀︎ 𖤓

Aelia was awoken from her slumber by the sun shining brightly through her big bedroom window. Ruining the amazing dream she was having. 

In her dream she was performing her newest song in front of millions of people. She was about to hit the high note when she woke up. The dream had been one she dreamt every night and every morning she woke up to be sadly disappointed that it was once again only a dream. 

Getting out her bed she got up and ready for collage. She had already gotten her degree in psychology and was in her final year of studying law as well. 

She was very fascinated by both psychology [because of her aunt] and law [ because of her father]. They both intrigued her, and she was happy she could Mager in both of them. Sure, they weren't her first choices for careers [and the workload was a lot] but she was grateful to have them as other options as well. 

After getting ready she left her room and was met with her best friend Kang Tessa. she was half Korean and half Chinese. she had long black hair that went to her chest a button nose and thin red lips. She was studying the be a stylist and with all the things she's practiced on Aelia's face and hair you would say she is one already. The two had become best friends in their first year of collage when they had become roommates. Also, part of their little click was Kang Theo Tessa's twin brother who was studying in the medical field even though he wanted to be a bodyguard. 

They were all really happy to have gotten so close in such a short amount of time. Especially with how tough collage life could get. they were each other's support systems motivation shoulders to cry on and comfort when its needed and they wouldn't have it any other way. 

After having breakfast Aelia and Tessa left their dorm walking hand in hand giggling and talking about random things. Like Tessa's new obsession with this kpop idol and how delusional she was being as usual.  

Aelia stopped walking when she felt a tingling pain on her left wrist. She held it in her right hand her eyebrows furrowing together in pain. Looking down at her wrist she saw the words 'excuse me' painted in a pretty lilac color in cursive font. 

She looked at her wrist in shock and confusion. This couldn't be happening. It couldn't be possible. She already had a soulmate. two soulmates in fact. She couldn't have another. She had thought two soulmates was the limit. She thought she had gotten all her soulmate connections.

The first connection she got was in her senior year of high school. She was eating breakfast with her family like usual. when she got the biggest headache ever and her left pretty blue-green eye changed into a dark brown. she used to hide it with contacts because she hated how it looked. But after a while she decided she liked the look of it and just embraced it. 

The second on she figured out on day when she was bored in one of her lectures, so she doodled on her arm. She had drawn a cute little spider web and when she looked at her arm again, she saw a spider appear above it. And ever since than she and her soulmate had started doodling things to each other. They also had small conversations here and there but other than that don't really communicate. 

Tessa who had stopped walking after she realized Aelia wasn't next to her anymore. She walked back over to her friend and looked down at her wrist. Her eyes immediately went wide, and her jaw dropped to the floor before she let out the loudest scream of her life [which would be an understatement considering how loud she shout during horror movies]. 

Aelia who had been knocked bake into reality quickly put her hand over the other girl's mouth getting weird looks from people in the process. She puts her index finger over her own to show the girl to be quiet. Tessa nodded her head before Aelia removes her had from her best friend's mouth. They just look at each other before Tessa started hitting Aelia on her arm in a teasing manner.