Scandal

In a dark hall a guy was lying on the floor surrounded by empty and half emptied alcohol bottles..some spilling on the floor..

The floor is cold.. Still.. He can't feel anything... He is lying down staring at the ceiling in daze.. His eyes looking dead with no emotions at all.. The tickling sound of clock can be heard...

His mobile broken and lying beside the dustbin keep showing the name cabel through the shattered glass pieces .. Still working somehow..

He didn't bothered to move an inch.. Still staring at the ceiling in daze..

.
.
.
The TV screen is showing the face of a handsome guy... Social media is all about him.. The celebrity baseball player Lucas Chadwell who got most of the Korean citizens as his fans. He got caught in an awful scandal..

He was accused of abuse of power by his team's female manager.. Rena blouise. Everyone Got furious at him thinking he harmed her and pitied her endlessly.. Typical media people never look for the truth and just accuse and blame them all they want.. Not knowing how much it breaks that person..

Calling bell kept ringing endlessly and that guy lying on the floor finally sat up..

"lucas.. Oh my god..!!! Just how much did you drink..?!!" a guy with brown hair asked with a concerned face.. He didn't said anything back..

"come here.." he said dragging him to the couch.

" lucas.. I am trying my best to control the media but there is no improvement in our move. since they knew your address they won't stop pestering you.. I can't believe how much they are blindly believing that bitch and torturing you like this..
"he kept blabbering but he didn't utter even a single word..

" lucas.. You are scaring me.. Stop being like this.. " he said shooking him.. But no reply.. He got a call from someone and sighed in frustration as he walked away.. He sat there staring at the sky turning beautiful orange hue as the sun sets..

He walked in zig zag towards the wet bar and pulled out another bottle.. He thought it's his friend and co player cabel walking towards him but it's not.. A slender hand touched his hand and he immediately pushed it away..his face forming a deep frown he looked up at the girl in front of him with hatred..

" oh my.. Look at you.. Why are you furious ..?! If only you had accepted my proposal.. How good it would be.. You wouldn't have to lose your reputation.. Your fans.. Your career..i heard you are temporarily suspended from the team.. Poor you lucas.. Want me to comfort you..?!! "she asked in mocking tone..

"her grey straight hair strands curtain ing her face.. She gives an eerie vibe with her evil smirk..

" I told you.. I want you.. You are mine lucas.. You can't keep running away.. What will you think will happen.?! If I told the reporters outside that you tried to rape me..?!! Wouldn't that be fun..?!! Cause...I am the one who is dying to sleep with you.. With this chiseled body... "she said her hands teaching his chest.. He staggered..

His tiny consuoinesa left in the corner of his brain regretted drinking too much.. He can't protect himself and about to fell down but he hold on to the table and supported himself..

" get lost before I kill you.." he grumbled..

" first stand still lucas.." she said with a snicker..

" what the fuck are you doing here..?!" she turned hearing other voice

"ohh.. Cabel.. You are here..?!!" she said with a creepy smile..

" get lost right now ." he said with a death glare. Lucas slowly stood straight he was about to walk away but his whole body froze when his rubies meet A certain sapphires staring back at them..