𝟏𝟎- 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤

Start from the beginning

She still looks the same just more matured. Her hair has gotten longer now stopping at her waist, her waist is more snatched, her ass has gotten.. fatter. It's not as small— it's more bigger and the perfect shape? Her jawline is sharp and her skin is glowing. Her head turn towards me, our eyes making direct eye contact. I may be wrong but I think I see a smile glow on her face at the sight of me. For a minute we hold it before she gets interrupted by the man next to her. I'm guessing is her boyfriend who looks at me with a glare and wraps his arm around her lower waist.

. * . * . * .

' but we can't go back in our past .
' explain to me why we can't last .

. * . * . * .

Her face turns into a mug and quickly removes his arm away from her. I shake my head not really worried about him. I'm more worried about the woman next to him. She looks good and healthy. Coming from the side of them is a little boy who looks more like Courtlen, I'm guessing he's also their baby. He looks to be one or two. He has Courtlen's features for sure but he mainly has the man's nose snd ears. The little man walks to Courtlen and cling to her leg with both of his arms. I'm not gonna lie and say he's not cute cause he really is. His smile is also looks like hers— it's adorable.

Honestly from what I see is a happy family. Something that she used to talk about all the time that she wanted. And here she is finally having it. Courtlen looks down and rubs the boys head a little while waiting for his father. I get into the line with a few items and ask for a pack of backwoods— the flavor doesn't matter to me. All I know is that the blunt I'm about to roll is going to hit hella good.

I thanked the cashier once he bags my things and passes me the backwoods. I turn around and see Courtlen right behind me, once again our eyes meet. a look is being held in here but I don't know what it is, something devious for sure. I almost smile at her however I look away and keep walking. I don't have nothing against her I just think that I can't be looking at her when whoever that man is to her is right there— even though I was staring not too long ago. I got my reasons.

. * . * . * .

' is it too many scars to heal from .
' I remember the time in our life .

. * . * . * .

I walk out my car by the gas pump number ten. I open the car door and sit my stuff down in the seat along with my keys. Right when I turn around I see Courtlen standing on the other side of me with her son next to her. Looking all cheesy— the both of them. Now that she's in front of me I can see what she really got on. She still dress the same— calm and comfortable. She got on a  chestnut brown cardigan, she used to love wearing those when winter came around. Clearly she still does.

Paired with the cardigan is a white tank top cropped top that stops just over her belly button, light loose baggy jeans, the bulky chestnut brown Tasman Uggs I got her that matches the cardigan. I can tell that her feet hasn't grown and that those are the ones I got her cause of the Kay that's on the side written in sharpie. She did it not me. The last thing is a chestnut brown large tel fat bag on her shoulder. Her son is matching her as well. Besides the cardigan he has on a white hoodie. His little Tasmans are cute.

I finally look up into her eyes. "Wassup Courtlen" I say first as I lick my lips slowly. The wind blowing causing her hair to blow whatever the wind took it and her scent blowing directly through my nostrils. Coconut. The same one she's always liked that. Us staring at each other feels like the world stopped and it's just me her and her son. I can't not add her son in it. "How you been?" She asks looking me up and down. Her son looking up at me giggling a little. He really is cute, looks exactly like her for real.