" What the hell?" She asked to herself.

Is, is he talking to a-

Why is she saying I love you?? Are they lovers, maybe forbidden love ohhh or start crossed lovers. Probably you dad won't let me marry you but I love you- WAIT IS HE CHEATING ON ME!!!!!!!!

Suddenly she felt two strong arms grabbing her by the waist and a hard solid frame pressing her back. She felt pricking hair on her left cheek as a warm gush of wind caressing her ear lobe.

" Heyy Kulu Kulu, ena naduroom la apidiya oranji pona maari iruka!" He asked, burring his face into her neck.

All her doubts, realisations and anger faded in a second.

Damn, you!

" O-Onnum illa, summa than " she blushed.

" Ohh, okay illa yenna en pondati yepavume oru yedathula summa iruka matala athan kettan " he replied.

" Nee office Pola?" She tried to change the subject.

" Yen, kuthu kalaton en pondati Inga irukum pothu na yen ponum??"

" Ithey kuthu kalaton irukura pondati ku ice cream vangi thararthuku than" she giggled.

" Poren, poren iru" he mumbled nuzzling his bearded face into her soft creamy skin and as slowly kissed littered her neck with kisses.

She breathed in, as he tightened his grip on her waist, pushing her more into his front even though they were incredibly close. She leaned her head back, as he slowly played with her ear lobe with his mouth. His hands moved relentlessly, feeling ever curve, dents and muscles on her body. Before he could capture her mouth she pushes him away.

" Shivangiiiiiiiiiii" he begged closing his eyes.

" No way, I'm having recoding, you're having work you better get moving purusha!" She warned, lightly hitting his broad chest.

He caught her hands, and pulled her back in this time her facing him directly. Her cheeks again we're crimison red, as she struggled to get away. Yet, again he won and encircled her back with her arms and leaned in. His mouth barely touched hers as he whispered

" Enna kolriyea dii "

My Ashwin can never cheat. He can do whatever but he'll never cheat.

His lips this time locked with her, as a slowly but heatedly began to explore her mouth again.

What about-

No no no, he could never....

~

The second time shivangi was faced with this dilemma is when she was doing the laundry.

Her mouth was singing her newly learnt song, as she smelled wonderful aroma from the kitchen.

Enna panano illayo, nalla samaika therinja aala pathu katikunen!!

Well done shi-

Wtf!!?!?!

Her mind voice ultimately escaped her mouth when she found a random lipstick in a black pant.

Her husbands black pants.

She took the lipstick out and examined it. It a latte brand, a nude lip colour. A very peculiar one actually.

" Ithu yeppadi Ivan pant la?" She asked herself.

She threw the pants into the washing machine aggressively. Her anger level increased when she saw how expensive the brand was.