Chaper 65: The Red Line

Start from the beginning

"Think we can fly out of here with a Coup de Burst?" Franky questioned back making Usopp happily agree.

Nami shot down the idea. "I can't see an end to these currents. In other words, even if the Sunny takes to the sky... There's no escape for us!"

"NOOO WHYY?!!" Chopper cried out in fear.

"Yohohoho! Shall I play a song for everyone?" (Y/N) looked over at Brook in confusion from his words. "In times like these, one must remember that no matter how terrible the storm it will eventually pass. So I'll play some music to see us through and you can sing along!"

Luffy giggles at the thought. "Sounds good, Brook! Let's do it!" Just as Brook prepared to start playing, the Sunny began to shake. (Y/N) caught the falling skeleton, helping him stand upright. Luffy looked down the ocean before him. "Are we going up?!"

The Sunny was set flying into the air from a huge sea snake below the ship. Robin called out for Chopper making (Y/N) turn to see the doctor flying off the ship. "I got him!" The (h/c) haired woman sonic boomed off the Sunny, catching the reindeer in her arms before he could hit the ocean.

"I.. thought I was done for!" Chopper cried into (Y/N)'s chest as the two flew back to the Sunny. (Y/N) joined the others on the upper deck, gently laying Chopper on the ground. The woman huffed lightly as she sat deck, next to the reindeer. 'I need to work on my stamina and endurance if I'm going to be flying like this.' Nami pointed out something in front of the Sunny making (Y/N) stand up. Her (h/c) eyes widened in shock when she saw something she longed to see again for years. Luffy smiled brightly at the sight. "I see it! We're there! It's the Red Line!"

"It really is the Red Line!!" Usopp yelled out.

(Y/N) smiled brightly. "We've finally made it."

"Remember? There was a terrible storm last time too." Sanji reminded the crew mates that came from the East Blue of the beginning of their adventure.

"We can do this you guys!" Luffy smiled brightly as a gigantic sea snake emerged before the crew. "It's big!!"

(Y/N) took held onto the handles of her sickles as Nami called out for Sanji to ride the wave. Franky quickly yelled at his navigator, calling her insane. "Don't worry about it! We did the same thing when we went to Skypiea and we turned out just fine!" Nami yelled back.

"Oh yeah. The Knock Up Steam, right?" Sanji smirked at the gigantic wave in front of them.

Luffy giggled, holding his straw hat on his head as he talked about how much fun that stream was. Chopper quickly yelled at his captain, reminding him how it was truly terrifying. "We've survived that, we can survive this too!" Usopp quickly stated as the Sunny rode the gigantic sea snake.

"Time to fly! Pull in the sails!" Nami ordered her crew. (Y/N) and Brook quickly leaped onto the foremast before simultaneously pulling in their ends of the sails up.

"You ready?!" Franky called out from the helm. "Coup... de BURST!!" The Sunny was sent flying into the sky at tremendous speeds.

(Y/N) smiled at the view, but stumbled forward when the Sunny hit the ocean. "Whew. That was one wild ride."

"Yeah.. well. I wasn't scared." Usopp attempted to act 'cool' making (Y/N) roll her eyes and giggle at the long nose.

"We're here." Luffy spoke up making (Y/N) turn her attention to the Red Line. "WE'RE FINALLY HERE! WE MADE IT!!"

Chopper looked up at the gigantic stone wall in shock. "I can't even see the top. It's huge! So this is the Red Line."

"It's beautiful." (Y/N) smiled brightly at the sight.