Chapter 6: This isnt good at all

Dawn
After class I walked out then someone called out for me of course it was Reece once he reached my side he said "So you wanna have fun and come to a party with me tonight then tommorow we can start the project?" I rolled my eyes and said "Why would I go to a party with you?"
"Well I am awesome so it kinda make sense for you to hang out with the only awesomest person in the world"after that he smirked wow he must have q big ego that can't even fit in his tiny little skull."No I am not going to any stupid party with you!"his smirked then disappeared and I saw something flash in his eyes."Hmmm feisty I like that it looks nice on you" hmmp he thinks he is that good well two can play at his games."But of course everything looks good on me Reece if you have noticed I am like the hottest chick in the whole world and you are like a peasant unworthy to look or talk to me"I said in a snotty and confident voice laced up with sarcasm."Well looks like I am looking at you.So what's my punishment?"he said then he smirked and winked at me."I know stay away from me or we can make a deal?"his smirk then became a smile "let's make a deal then my dear princess"I then said "I will go to the party with you as long as you don't leave me to do the whole project.Deal?"."Deal" and with that he left telling me he was going to pick up at 8 pm and to dress like a sexy goddess.I of course had to give him my phone number which I think was a bad choice.
*******
Once I got home I went into my closet and was looking for my outfit for to night.I picked a black tight and sexy dress with a pair of 4 inch black heels with a cute leather jacket.with that done I took a shower then blower dried my hair then I curled it.after that I got dressed and put on I little bit of mascera and lip gloss with that I grabbed a black clutch and put my phone and some mints in there.Right before I was about to leave I got a text from Reece
"I am outside princess don't get to excited ;)"-R
"Yeah in your dreams!"-D
"You mean yours princess;)"-R
And with that done I went outside to see a motorcycle a magazine hot guy there then I realized it was Reece wow is so hot I don't think I will survive this trip."Let's go your kidda freaking me out"
"How?"I asked a little annoyed
"Your kidda staring at me but I didn't mind at all Princess"He said smirking.
I said "whatever let's go"
And with that we left to the party.
************
I hope your all liking my book so far.
-Katherine