Christine and Taylor Swift

Disclaimer: Belongs (unfortunately for me) to Andrew Lloyd Webber and Gaston Leroux.

(Christine is in bed looking at her Facebook page when the doorbell rings.)

C: Who's that? (opens door) Why, hello, uh-
Random Guy: Hello, Madame Daae. My name is John and I'm here to deliver your purchase of two tickets to a Taylor Swift concert!
C: What? How? Why? Who is Taylor Swift anyhow?
Random Guy: (screams like a girl) YOU DON'T KNOW WHO TAYLOR SWIFT IS?
C: Unfortunately I don't.
Random Guy: Well, Taylor Swift is a pop singer who used to be country, but changed to pop in 2015 with her new album 1989. It just so happens that she's here in France on the 1989 world tour and you've bought tickets to see her at the Sorbonne tomorrow night.
C: Isn't the Sorbonne a university? And I don't recall buying anything.
Random Guy: Oh well, anyway, here you go, Madame. (hands Christine 2 tickets that have a picture of a pretty, but random blonde girl with sunglasses and extra red lipstick on them) I'll be going now. Adiós!
(Later Erik comes home to find Christine glued to the iPad screen)
E: Christine, Christine! (sings) Where in the world have you been hiding?
C: Erik, I'm right here. On the couch.
E: Well, how did you like my present?
C: (shrieks) YOU WERE THE ONE WHO BOUGHT THE CONCERT TICKETS?
E: (looks worried and does an emotional double-take because he's sure Christine is mad and is going to leave him again for Fop a.k.a Raoul) If you'd like we can always exchange them for something else...
C: Are you kidding me? Taylor Swift is awesome! She's the best singer in the world!
E: (pouts) Even better than me?
C: Oh, never, Erik, dear. You are the only one who is better than her.
E: Are you sure? You seem to like her very much.
C: Oh yes!
E: I can't wait for tomorrow night!
C: I most definitely agree! Have you seen her music video for Bad Blood yet?
E: Of course not.
C: Well, let's watch it!
E: Meep.
(1 minute later...)
E: Why, that outfit's outrageous!
C: Darling, you seem to forget that you assigned me an outfit that was twice as outrageous when we were in Don Juan Triumphant.
E: At least that covered your shoulders! Even if it covered just a teensy bit...
C: Oh, gosh, Erik, get in the 21st century already!
E: Fine...
(The video ends with Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift punching each other.)
E: Humans get more and more violent every day.
C: That doesn't compare to what I've seen in the 'I Knew You Were Trouble' video.
E: Here we go again...