CEO's Secretary

"Come in." I replied to the knock on the door. The door opens revealing my beautiful woman.

How I wish to fuck her against this mahangony desk.

She walks into my office and I eye her figure. She wears a black pencil skirt that clings onto her hips and ass, with her white button down tucked inside. Her black lace bra barely visible holding her breasts up. The black sheer tights ruin the sight of her long legs.

"Sir, you have a meeting in 15 minutes." She informs me.

I snap out of my trance and look into her hazel eyes. "Yes, thank you Katya." She begins to walk away but I call out her name.

"Yes?" She responds obediently.

"Join me in my meeting. I need you to take some notes."

"Yes, sir."

I smile at her and she gives me a shy, small smile back.

Katya my secretary is quite timid.

I'll have to change that.

"You can wait here before we head down to the confernce room." I tell her, eyeing the chair in front of my desk.

"Ok." She replies, sitting her cute ass down onto the plush seating.

A couple minutes go by, I'm finshing up some paperwork and I notice she looks at her watch.

"Everything all right, Katya?" I ask.

"We have 5 minutes before the meeting starts."

My Katya likes to be on time I see.

"Yes, let's start heading down."

I get up from my seat, as so she, and she walks in front of me, about to open the door, but I step behind her, slightly feeling her ass on my front, and open the door.

I don't miss the light tint on her cheeks before she just bows down to me continues walking. Reaching the elevator, I spot the CFO, also known as my younger brother.

"Alessio." He says.

"Matteo." I respond as we eye each other. We don't like each other very much as much people can tell.

Matteo looks over to Katya and smirks.

"Katya." He says. I don't like her beautiful name in his mouth.

"Hello, Mr. Matteo." She politely acknowledges him.

"You're looking beautiful as always." He flirts with her and I see her eye me before looking back at him.

"Um, thank you." She says shyly.

I scoff at Matteo's face as he eyes he body.

"Here we are." She says, and I see she notices Matteo's gaze but chose to ignore it.

That's my girl.

"Say, how about dinner tonight. With me?" Matteo asks Katya.

How dare he!

Katya looks over at me, almost begging me for help.

"Katya's booked Matteo. No need to ask again too." I come to her defense.

"I forgot you were even here." Matteo roles his eyes.

"Um, I appreciate the gester, but I have a boyfriend." Katya barely whispers the last part.

I hide my shocked and jealous expression.

"Boyfriend? Well, my apologies Katya if I made you uncomfortable." Matteo says.