Best Friend's Nerdy Brother

"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!" The crowd around me cheered me on as I drank straight from the liquor bottle.

What brand was it again?

Well, who cares.

"Girl, slow down." My best friend ushered to my side as her hand landed on my shoulder. "Are you ok?

I laugh. "Why wouldn't I be?"

She rolls her eyes at me. "I mean...you're not really much of a drinker."

"Uh, yes I am." I spuff out.

"Yeah? Since when?"

"Since now." I smile at her sweetly. "Besides, you and Les always say I should 'have fun' and that's what I'm doing."

"Katya, you know...I'm just worried about you. Ever since-"

"Drop it." My mood instanly changes. I don't know if it's because of the alcohol, but I'm leaving this conversation.

I turn away from my best friend, tripping on my way.

"Katya!" She calls out.

I ignore her as I make it to the living room, and there I see him.

Alessio.

My best friend's older brother by 5 minutes who makes me wet just by the sight of him. Nothing ever happened between us because I told myself I can never do that to my best friend. Fuck her brother.

Alessio was popular and not the hot jock popular, the cute smart guy popular. He wore thick framed glasses, T-shirts bigger than him and baggy jeans. He knows everything about me as much as I know much about him. We grew up together and the older we got, the cuter he got. I didn't see him as a boy anymore, but a man.

Just like I broke up with my bitch-ass of a boyfriend, he and his lame girlfriend broke up as well...and I heard he dumped her.

Did he dump her after hearing about my breakup? Does he want to be with me?

Oh, honey. I'm so delusional but I don't miss the seductive looks he gives me that he tries so hard to hide.

The lust we have for each other is mutual.

And here he was, passing around a blunt with a group of guys. He may be a nerd, but don't let it fool you. In the night, he was a party man. That shy act he gives to teachers and his parents don't fool me.

"Katya!" One of the guys in his group call for me. I get out of my trance and walk over to them.

"Wanna hit?" He asks me. I look at his eyes glancing over my figure.

Is Les looking as well?

I don't look at him to see but his friend puts his hand out with a blunt between his fingers.

I smile at him. "Sure, why not."

"That's my girl." The boy says.

I laugh as I take a hit, I give it back to him. "That wasn't laced with anything else, right?"

"Of course not." He says.

I eye over to Les and walk away. Walking into the kitchen, I take another swing from a bottle.

"Hey, Kat. You ok?" I hear his voice behind me.

I turn around to face him. "Not really." I admit.

"Why, what's wrong?" He asks me. I see him eye my chest for a split second before he looks into my eyes again.

I'm going to regret this tommorrow but I'm feeling so bold.

"I'm feeling..." I step closer to him. "A little sexually frustrated."