Tang Ding Ding Extra-4

99. Tang Dingding extra [4]

Tang Ding Ding stood happily, looked at him and smiled: "Okay, what's going on?"

Lu Zhi Xing caught a glimpse of the bag she was holding. It contained not only sugar, but also a box of cut fruits, which was very delicate and very small. In addition, her assistant Lin Lin came out of the next door holding several bags.

Lin Lin was about to distribute things to various creative team rooms when she saw them standing at the door and said hello with a smile: "Director Lu."

Lu Zhi Xing understood a little bit.

Is Tang Ding Ding planning to bribe all the creators this time?

Okay, the little girl is getting more and more sensible.

He shook his head for a moment, lowered his head and stared at her. He suddenly swallowed the words that came to his mouth and smiled: "It's nothing important, so you want to give me something again?"

Tang Ding Ding nodded: "Well, I guess you've almost finished eating."

She handed him the item.

Lu Zhi Xing took it and saw several creators opening the door to receive the gifts. It was no exception when several people saw Tang Ding Ding standing at the door of Lu Zhi Xing. After all, he was the director, so it was normal for Miss Ding Ding to give it in person.

Old Feng said cheerfully: "Thank you, thank you, Ding Ding is so polite."

Tang Ding Ding turned around and smiled: "You're welcome, just some sugar and fruit, just prepared."

After everyone collected the gifts, they went back to the house.

Tang Ding Ding was still standing at the door.

Lu Zhi Xing leaned against the door and looked at her with a smile, and joked: "You gave me so many things, should I return the gift?"

Tang Ding Ding said quickly: "No, there is no need to give me a gift in return, because Lin Lin likes to eat and will buy it basically every few days. If you like it too, I will buy it by the way, and..."

She paused and raised a smile, "You helped me a lot, told me the drama very carefully, and taught me a lot. I will treat you to dinner when I return to Beijing."

Lu Zhi Xing was a little dumbfounded. He wanted her to stop giving him candies, but he didn't say anything, and he got an extra meal for no reason.

The little girl Ding Ding was so warm and generous, and he laughed out loud: "Wait until the filming is over. Say it again."

For some reason, he didn't want to reject her.

Just like just now, he originally wanted to discuss with her not to give her any more sweets, but then he thought about it and forget it.

On the set, apart from filming, she doesn't have much entertainment. She only has dinner together. She doesn't work too much and doesn't leave the set very much. If giving candy is one of her pleasures, then give it to her if she likes it.

Lu Zhi Xing took out the fruit and ate it. Instead of stuffing the boxes of candies into the closet, he placed them plainly on the table, occasionally eating one or two.

Tang Ding Ding returned to the room.

After taking a shower and preparing to read the script again, her cell phone rang.

Huo Chen Dong sent a WeChat message: "Ding Ding, did the filming go well?"

Tang Ding Ding took a look, picked up the phone, lowered her head and replied: "Smooth."