Tang Ding Ding Extra-3

Start from the beginning

Tang Ding Ding suddenly realized that what Lu Zhi Xing said yesterday was intentional, to express her position. She did not rely on funds to sneak into the group and become a heroine. She worked hard to play this role well.

She also has a night scene in the evening.

After Lu Zhi Xing finished talking about the play, he saw that she hadn't left yet and smiled: "What's wrong?"

Tang Ding Ding said sincerely: "Thank you, Director Lu."

Lu Zhi Xing knew what she was talking about and smiled lazily: "Then let's treat me to another midnight snack."

"Okay, a hundred meals is fine."

"..."

He was just joking.

Lu Zhi Xing waved his hand and made a casual joke: "Forget it, I can't eat that much. I'm not like Old Feng and Old Yuan, who have gained weight in middle age."

Lao Feng and Lao Yuan are both around 40, so they are at that age, and they have not gotten rid of the weight gain in middle age, and both have beer bellies.

Tang Ding Ding subconsciously looked at Lu Zhi Xing. Lu Zhi Xing was tall and straight, with clear and strong lines on his exposed arms.

She subconsciously said, "From the way I see men, Director Lu has a very good figure."

Lu Zhi Xing: "..."

Tang Ding Ding realized that he might have misunderstood and hurriedly explained: "I'm talking about my brothers. They all have very good figures. Your figure is a bit similar to my second brother. He has a very good figure and is about the same age as you."

Lu Zhi Xing was amused by her, lowered his head and smiled: "Thank you, okay, let's go get ready."

He is going to film a movie.

Tang Ding Ding ran away quickly.

Lao Feng and Lao Yuan were sitting behind the shooting machine.

As soon as they left, Lao Feng stood up and said, "Who do you think is getting fat in middle age?"

Lu Zhi Xing walked over and patted his stomach a few times: "Tell me about you."

Lao Feng: "..."

Lao Yuan was thinner than Lao Feng, and he was a little unconvinced: "I'm not getting fat, am I?"

Lu Zhi Xing glanced at the top of his head and smiled: "Be careful to prevent hair loss."

Lao Yuan: "..."

Old Feng looked at him and then looked at Lu Zhixing. He wanted to say something to hurt him, but found that he had nothing to say to hurt him. He was not a representative of the director's field because of his good looks.

Lu Zhi Xing's appearance and figure were really impeccable.

After Lu Zhi Xing finished killing his two partners, he picked up the speaker and said, "It's begun."

The filming went smoothly in the previous week. Tang Ding Ding didn't have NG too many times. The most she did was six times. Sometimes it wasn't all her fault. In addition, Lu Zhi Xing also praised her, and she gradually adapted to the crew's work. Life.

Until Lu Chu Ning joined the group, Tang Ding Ding felt a little embarrassed.

When Lu Chu Ning was dating her brother, the two of them had added each other on WeChat, but she was young at that time and was still studying abroad. She had only met her twice, so she was not very familiar with her and had not had much contact with her.