Prologue

"AAHhhhhhh"

Everyone screamed when they suddenly fell into a theatre-like place.

Nobara: "Ugh, I'm on my way to Louis Vuitton in Shinjuku. So, Fushiguro... why are you here?" Kugisaki Nobara asked her fellow 1st-year Jujutsu high school sorcerer, Fushiguro Megumi.

Fushiguro With a tick on his forehead: "How the hell should I know? I was training with Maki-san. And, why the hell so many people are here?"

 He looked at people who weren't even sorcerers

Miyuki: "You guys all right?" A boy with Blonde hair and sharp blue eyes asked his student council members.

Kaguya: "Yes, president. How about you?" A girl with black hair and red eyes asked.

Miyuki:"I'm fine, Shinomiya. But what is this place?"

Yukino: "Hikigaya-kun, do you know where we are?" Yukino was somewhat frightened.

Hachiman: "I'm not so sure. But it sure looks like a theatre."

Yui: "Then who is that guy?"

Zamiozuka/ Ishigami: "In many fanfics, this is where we react to our past or another MC story." They look towards each other with respect.

Miyuki and Hachima: 'Great! Another one of his kind. I may read manga, but I am not an otaku.'

Iino: "You know it is real life, not anime."

Chika: "Hehe, Ishigami-kun, not everyone is as freak as you,"

Ishigami: "Shut up, you crazy bitch."

Maki (Zenin): "This doesn't look like an innate domain."

Yukino: "An innate domain? What does it mean? And is it a panda?" She looked at the panda with stars in her eyes.

Panda: "Hi, I'm Panda." Everyone except the Jujutsu sorcerers is shocked that a panda is speaking

Yukino holds her boyfriend's hand and jumps like a little girl: "Hikigaya-kun, Hikigaya-kun. Look, that panda is speaking. I wish I were dreaming."

Hachiman: 'How the hell is that panda speaking? And why Yukinoshita is behaving so odd? I hope this is a dream.'

Itsuki: "Can we take photos with you?"

Yotsuba: "You're so cute."

Panda feeling smug, said yes.

Hiratsuka: "Did I smoke weed accidentally?"

Gojo: "Yo, why the hell's people avoiding me? Yuji? You're here?"

Yuji: "Of course, sensei! Can you get off me?"

Gojo: "Oops!" He got off Yuji.

Nobara was shocked: "Itadori!?" (A/N: This is after episode 13 of season 1)

Fushiguro: "How?"

Maki: "Wait, Itadori's alive?"

Ichika: "Umm, what?"

Fuutarou: "It seems that guy was mistaken as he is dead."

Nino: "Of course, we understand that. But why?"

Gakuganji: "Sukuna's vessel?"

Yaga: "Explain it Satoru!"

Mai: "So that thing is alive after all."

Mai(Sakurajima): "Isn't that quite rude to call him "that thing"?"

Azusa looks at Zenin Mai and thinks: 'She looks and behaves like a bitch'