「𝟬𝟬𝟭」 - the condemned object

⊹˖ ━━━━⋆ ‎୨ ✦ ୧ ⋆━━━━ ˖⊹

THE CONDEMNED OBJECT

❝ THE CONDEMNED OBJECT ❞

condemned (adj.)
1 - an expression of strong disapproval; pronouncing as wrong or morally culpable

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A BRISK WIND RUSTLES THE LEAVES TOGETHER, TWO figures walking towards a small shelter that was standing outside a school building.

"They're keeping a cursed object in a place like this? Could they be any dumber?" Fushiguro asks, looking at the shelter unimpressed.

"This is an inadequate to keep something of it's status... hmp, what were those fools thinking?" Y/N huffs, as if she's personally offended by the choice of keeping the cursed object there.

"I, the Prinzessin der Verurteilung, accompanied by her loyalest servant—" Y/N promptly ignores Fushiguro's deadpan look at the mention of being deemed a servant. "—shall correct this wrong."

Fushiguro grumbles something under his breath out of annoyance but still acquiescently listens to Y/N as he walks towards the shelter, opening the doors before reaching inside.

Fushiguro feels around before reeling back, moving around the shelter in a panic, searching every crack and crevice of it.

"There's nothing here." Fushiguro tells Y/N, looking inside the shelter again.

"Hu... Huh?! What the hell do you—" Y/N cuts herself off with an embarrassed blush, quickly acting to correct her words. "Where could it have disappeared to? It couldn't have simply vanished!"

"Could a cursed one have taken it?" Y/N suggests, looking back at Fushiguro, E/C eyes landing on him just as he was finished calling Gojo.

"The stevenson screen's empty." Fushiguro explains shortly, putting the phone on speaker as Y/N leans closer to him to hear Gojo's reply.

Fushiguro glances down at Y/N, the tips of his ears turning red before he looks back at his phone.

"For real? That's hilarious!" Gojo laughs from the other side of the line, tone as nonchalant and carefree as ever. "Maybe it took a nighttime stroll!"

"Hmph! Don't be so ridiculous!" Y/N clicks her tongue in displeasure, shaking her head despite knowing Gojo wouldn't see the meaningless action. "We have zero traces as to where the condemned object could've disappeared to!"