ch-7

AUTHOR'S POV

It was a bright beautiful and sunny morning two people were sleeping hugging eachother like their lives depend on eachother not wanting to leave eachother ever yes it was y/n and jin......jin was laying his head on y/n's chest......... her heartbeats was beating for him he had a small smile on his ethereal face...the sun light falling on his face making it shine like a bright star...

And here our y/n sleeping hugging her beloved bf jin tightly...she also had a beautiful smile on her fairy face as she push herself closer to her world her everything her love jin she woke up as sunlight fall on her face...her smile was dancing on her lips as she just woke up in heaven she opened her eyes...and looked down at her handsome bf looking at her already....

Y/N'S POV

Good morning daddyyy *I smiled and hugged him* good morning my cherrypie *he smiled at me and snuggled between my boobs more making me giggle* what are you doing daddy *caressing his hair* they are so soft I can't help it *he said while smirking at me* stop it!! *I blushed*

*suddenly he placed his hand on my right boob...I was not wearing any bra my harden nipple was visible perfectly* ahmm *I bite my lip* fuck so soft *he rubbed his thumb on my clothed nipple I moaned out* ahhh daddy....I.. it's sensitive *I closed my eyes* oh my baby cherry they are so big I wanna squeeze the shit out of them *he started to squeeze them hard* ahhh daddy

*he lift up my shirt I was not wearing bra.....he immediately took my nipple in his warm and wet mouth and started to suck it harshly making me moan* ahhh daddy...
*I caressed his hair..he moan softly feeling good*mhmm daddy I.. I have to go to wake up others too *I pressed my lips together trying to suppress my moans... he left my nipple and slapped my boob making me yelp* go after that daddy will fuck the shit out of you *he smirked and left my room...leaving me in shock*

God I am dead today...Jesus save my legs *I pout and went to bathroom to get freshed*

Time skip

Y/N'S POV

Let's goo I am ready *I checked myself infront of mirror for last time and went downstairs and yea I wore a black skirt and a crop top I didn't wore any bra because my boobs wear so sensitive* uhh it's so sensitive

AUTHOR'S POV

*Members were sitting on sofa watching TV waiting for you to come they looked at the stairs their mouth was wide open when they look how you're boobs were bouncing while you were coming down*

WTF *they said in sync their eyes were fixed on you're round boobs bouncing their mouth watered..suddenly you run towards hobi as he was sitting in the middle...their eyes widen more as they bounce more as you run*

Good morning daddies!!!!! *you suddenly hugged hobi he bite his lips when he felt you're soft boobs pressing his hard one*

Good morning cherry *they said in sync making you smile* b..baby w..why are not wearing y..you're bra? *hobi questioned*

Actually daddy Jin daddy was sleeping on them for whole night that's why it's sore now *you pout* sorry my cherry pie..it's not my fault they were so soft..probably softer than pillow *you blushed* stob it daddy! *you said*

Ok ok *they all laughed at you...did you knew that they were super hard because of you're little skirt revealing you're cute black pantie..they licked their lips when you jumped as you saw you're fav pancake was on the dining table* yayyyyyy pancake!!!!!

Baby cherry stop jumping look what are you doing to us *you stoped when you heard rm's raspy and hot voice you slowly looked down at their pants .....you woden you're eyes when you realized how much hard they were* heheeee soliii (sorry)

*you smiled nervously at them and ran towards the dining table to eat you're pancake*

Just wait babygirl you have no idea what will happen to you tonight *the smirked imaging how you will look under them*

To be continued

Sorry for so much delay bubbles I have made discussion that I will update this story every Sunday and Wednesday ok because i also have other works and also i am going to collab with a really good smut writer her account is lustykoo2 pls follow her and vote her stories she is a amazing hot smut writer we are going to write a story together so hope you all will enjoy until then next time bubbles~💜💜