"This'll be fun," I mumbled sarcastically while I began to eat. No, I'm not joking at this point anymore, I might just get Dad to help me get them back home. My mind continued to wonder while I ate. I've checked websites and there has been nothing, books? I'm still in the process of finding more info and as for information on apps, well I-

My eyes widen for a spilt second before I quickly kept my composure and finished breakfast. It was dumb and probably out of a cringy novel, but maybe reddit or twitter have something useful? I mean, have you seen those little reddit stories on Tiktok; you know, the ones with "AITA for bah bah bah", and etc? Dumb, I know, but it's not like it'll hurt to try. Once I rinsed my plate, I hurriedly made my way to the basement wanting to tell the three about the plan I pray they'd follow with. The door suddenly swung open, and my heart leapt into my throat; my body suddenly going stiff, and my gaze lingered on that burn scar. Jesus, why am I so jumpy lately?

Todoroki held no empathy on his hard face and only outstared me. However, it wasn't his usual emotionless face, instead his eyes indeed held a flame to them that were tempted to kill.

"We need new clothes."

"...Huh?" I didn't know what I was expecting, however it definitely wasn't this. "It's been days since we're had a shower or had our clothes washed," Todoroki spoke again, watching me with an irritated expression. My confusion slowly departed, and I decided not to try making any rude comments. Firstly, they could've taken a shower any time they wanted, but Mum and Dad would've mostly likely caught them. The water bill will definitely go up, but if they stick to 5-minute showers it should be fine.

"Um...ok," I began, "well, uh, me and my mother will be leaving shortly, my Dad is still asleep though..." I give him a warning look. "Five minutes each in the shower and you can just borrow some of my clothes. Happy?" For I second, I thought his expression softened, but I could've been seeing things. Heck, I'll probably be seeing Bakugo laughing with joy after I get the trio out of my hands.

"Deal," Todoroki said and walked back down into the basement, leaving me to close it behind him.

Perfect, so now that's out of the way, all I need now is to get ready.

Todoroki's POV:

Honestly, this moron was going to be the death of me.

Midoriya I can barely tolerate, but Bakugo was just the boiling point. It's funny to piss him off purposely but he's just being a straight up whiny idiot now. I just came down the stairs only to find him beating the shit out of his mattress. It was standing up against the wall, threatening to fall if it weren't for Bakugo's brutality.  Then we have Midoriya who was watching out of boredom, the blueish bruise around his eye a perfect example to describe Bakugo's insanity. And his small idiocy.

After a few dragging moments, Bakugo finally launched one last punch and allowed the mattress to collapse against the concrete floor. How fortunate if was for this basement contain thick walls...maybe the door included. Although after the incident with Midoriya's black eye, we established that quirks were prohibited...for now. However, Midoriya wanted to check while everyone was asleep.

I honestly wish he hadn't now.

"Fuck sake, I'm so sick of this!"Bakugo groaned, wiping the sweat off his forehead. He ditched the shirt, leaving him only in his pants and shoes, his upper body revealing the many scars from over time. It's actually impressive how he went from a twig to a ripped body, that also includes Midoriya. Surely, I was once like that too, but I had been training for years.

"Well whining isn't going to do anything for you,"Midoriya hissed. It wasn't rare for him to get mad at Bakugo, so for that I can't hate him. Bakugo's gaze darts to Midoriya, his scarlet orbs holding two bloodbaths that are suffocating. The scowl on his face only darkened due to Midoriya's comment.

Yet he didn't back down either. Instead of ignoring the blonde, Midoriya glared right back, the poison in his eyes flaring up; not daring to back down.

Immature...

"You kids done arguing?" I spoke, eyeing them as they glanced at me. The two were obviously annoyed but reluctantly backed down. It was starting to get annoying anyways.

"Anything you want to add scar face?" Bakugo barked, clenching his knuckles till I them crack. My eye twitched at his words, a flicker of heat dragging down my left arm. My blood boils when he calls me that. Expect it was a trigger, a way to provoke me; expect I didn't want to give him the satisfaction. Not again. "Y/n's Mum and himself are leaving," I said, while taming the scorching sensations that clawed my arm.

"Did he say where?" Midoriya piped up before getting to his feet. I watched him plainly and shrugged. "You think I bothered to ask? Besides it's a bit difficult for us to not seem visible." For the people in this universe, we'd seem like "cosplayers"or whatever they're called. Bakugo's irritation only flared up and he snatched his shirt from a chair, wiping the sweat off his face. "Well, I ain't gonna fucking stay in here," he spat, throwing the white fabric over his broad shoulders. From the corner of my gaze I noticed Midoriya nod in agreement. Well, this is a first, I thought but remained unexpressive.

None of us talk about our backgrounds, but from what I can gather from their relationship, the two despise one another. Seeing even the slightest agreement with the two was quite concerning, not counting that they're serial killers. I've seen the horrors of their victims and it's skin crawling.

The muffled roar of a car engine got our attention and my eyes dart between Bakugo and the basement stairs. "Bakugo-"

"Shut it icyhot," he snapped, "you can die in a ditch, but I'm getting out of this shitty house." He then stormed up the stairs without another word, Midoriya soon following after. My jaw clenched as I rolled my eyes. What a burden...

A/n: Hey guys, sorry for the slow update, I was a little caught off track. But anyways, I hope you all have a good day/night. :)

TO BE CONTINUED

______________________________