Chapter 4

BradPitt: Ember says that I'm a good instagram boyfriend so I might need to add that to my resume

2,300,000 likes ~ 10,000 comments

---

"Jeff Bezos owns this huge yacht that everybody gets on but he's not part of our clique." Salma winks as the rest of us chuckle. "I don't own a yacht but I'm sure we can borrow one from a friend or rent one for a few days while we set sail to God knows where."

"I would love that." Ember smiles big. "We could set sail for three days and just have an overall good time together."

Johnny Depp waves his arms in the air, "Just give me the dates and I'm all yours."

"I  don't own a yacht but I do have a speedboat that we could take out." I let the group know as Leonardo DiCaprio gets himself besides me. "I have a boating license so if we were to opt for a larger vessel then I could get us with one with ease."

Ember glances over at me, "I'm still waiting for you to take me out on a ride."  

"Give me a date and I'll make it happen." I wink at her and she smiles while pressing her lips against mine.

"I feel as if I have travelled back to the early 2000s where life was easy and we didn't have to think about anything but partying." Leo takes a sip of his green tea. "Those were the good old days and I love that we were all acquainted during those times."

"We should go on the internet, find those pictures and recreate them." Salma's eyes light up at the sound of her own idea. "That would be everything."

"I'm sure I can go through a few photo albums." Ember says while shrugging her shoulders. "I documented those days pretty well."

"Same." Johnny clicks his finger.

The waiters arrive at our table with the food that we ordered and we all make light conversation while they're around since we know that they could talk online. I've heard that people are recounting their conversations and rating their experiences with celebrities on social media which makes me feel a little cautious about who I talk to.

 I've heard that people are recounting their conversations and rating their experiences with celebrities on social media which makes me feel a little cautious about who I talk to