The Truth

The State of Israel has been accused of inciting or carrying out genocide against the Palestinians during the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. This accusation is linked by supporters to the conceptualization of Israel as a settler colonial state. Those who take this stance say that Israel has committed genocide due to their anti-Palestinianism, Islamophobia, anti-Arab racism and the proposal to annex the West Bank. Supporters of this claim cite the Nakba, the Sabra and Shatila massacre, the blockade of the Gaza Strip, the 2014 Gaza War and the 2023 Israel–Hamas war. International law and genocide scholars accuse Israeli officials of using dehumanizing language.Israel, the United States, the Anti-Defamation League and other organizations, and some law and genocide scholars have rejected the assertion that Israel is engaging in genocide.While some scholars describe Palestinians as victims of genocide, others argue they are not victims of genocide, but rather of ethnic cleansing, politicide, spaciocide, cultural genocide or similar; still others argue that none of these have occurred. Critics of the accusation sometimes argue that the charge that Israel is committing genocide is an assertion commonly made by anti-Zionists with the aim of demonizing Israel.

Here is something an IDF terrorist wrote on a Palastinian door.

208 words