Getting To Know You

Dear you, for the past few days my schedule has been like this, I wake up at about 6:30 just half an hour before you do as I need time to get ready before heading over to your place.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!

With an annoyed groan I slam my hand down on my alarm clock to shut it up before getting up to get dressed, I have to see you before we have to head into work.

I'm still not used to getting up so early but seeing you get ready makes it all worth it, you were really excited by the news of me applying at the record store, you didn't need to tell me but I can tell.

I throw on my grey hoodie over my black T-shirt before putting on my cologne, just the right amount since I know you don't like extremely strong scents. I then put my chain necklaces which dangle against my chest.

When I'm finished getting dressed I head into the bathroom for all the hygiene bs yada, yada.

Finally I leave my room and start making my way downstairs only to be met with the sight of my mom standing next to the bottom of the stairs. "Hey." She greeted and I looked at her confused as she was dressed.

(Your Mother will be portrayed by Victoria Pedretti

(Your Mother will be portrayed by Victoria Pedretti... She's soo foine😍 *Clears throat*...Excuse me)

"Hey." I returned the greeting while looking at her with furrowed brows wondering what was going on. "Oh!" She said with a bit of a giggle and a smile while lifting her hand to reveal she was holding the keys to her car. "I got up early and I thought I would take you to work, save you a bus trip."

Shit, I wasn't expecting this. I'm not supposed to clock in until 9 I only got up this early to see you at your place. "I don't clock in 'till 9." I said while rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

She squinted a bit in confusion. "Why are you getting ready at 6?" She asked and I took a moment to think of an answer. "I like to show up early." I said to her and she squinted at me. "You clock in 2 and half hours early?" She asked and I shook my head. "No I get breakfast and walk around the town for a bit to familiarize myself."

Mom nodded a bit before speaking. "Okay, well how about we get some breakfast? Afterwards I'll take you to work, we need some mother son bonding time." She offered with a smile.

Don't get me wrong I love my mom but sometimes it seems she's desperate to spend time with me and I wouldn't be bothered by that if I wasn't already busy with you.