six

The second week of Hogwarts was full of anticipation for every student, and whispers of Beauxbatons girls, and Viktor Krum. In an assembly on the Thursday, tables eagerly listened to Dumbledore's slow speech, and then the minister's reiterating the age limits, reiterating the importance of magical cooperation. The entire room was silent with desperation to meet the European witches and wizards they would be sharing their school with. When Dumbledore finally said Durmstrang, Elvira gripped Dorothea's hand and nudged her leg against hers excitedly.

"Oh my God, it's him!" She whispered as Viktor Krum walked past their table.

Dorothea noticed everyone in the room staring at Krum, even some of the boys with the same admiration and adoration as Elvira, she grinned as Pansy and Astoria whispered together, giggling as they pointed at various different boys, and she held a laugh back as she watched Draco Malfoy scoffing at the pair. Ezra had informed her that there were rumors of him being involved with both girls, which, for someone as egotistical as him, was hardly a surprise to the witch.

The Durmstrang boys sat on the Ravenclaw table, much to Elvira's disappointment, but being sure to create a clear boundary between them and the Hogwarts students, whom they stared at with a mixture of disgust and intrigue.

When Beauxbatons was announced, it was Dorothea's turn to grip her friend's hand, she ignored the bitchy whispers from girls around the hall, and grinned at how boys began to sit up straighter, holding in a laugh as she noticed Ron Weasley straightening his collar. As if.

She noticed Camille straight away, hair as blonde as her own, twirling towards the front of the hall, she sat up straight, and pointed her out to Elvira.

"God, you could be twins."

Dorothea grinned at that, craning her neck to make her cousin noticed her. She recognised a few of the other girls, too, from summers she had spent in France. She also knew of Fleur Delacour, the final student to walk in with Madame Maxine. Camille had never spoke of Fleur pleasantly, she was part veela, and incredibly accomplished. Truthfully, she was sure that was jealousy on Camille's part, but began to feel the same way towards the witch as she went to take a seat on the Hufflepuff table.

Fred Weasley could not believe his luck as a blonde Beauxabtons student approached their end of the table, he elbowed Lee to move down, and made room for the witch, who paused at the table edge.

"Excusez Moi?" She asked, smiling politely, completely missing where Dorothea was beckoning her. "Where is er- Slytherin," she pronounced.

"Just there," Ron chimed in, pointing over to a table, in awe.

George whacked his brother on the back of the head and leant forwards, "we're much more exciting than Slytherin."

"Yeah," Lee continued, there's room here-"

"Ah," Camille smiled, "very kind. I'm looking for my cousin- ah!" She exclaimed, turning her back on the Gryffindor table and skipping over to where Dorothea Rosier was stood up.

The Gryffindor table watched in disgust as the pair embraced.

"Just what this school needs, another bloody Rosier," George muttered, his eyes following the witch.

"Weren't you the one flirting with her a second ago?" Hermione asked, rolling her eyes at the boy.

"Before we knew she was a Rosier," Fred snapped, his head in his hands as a plethora of Beauxbatons girls crowded Dorothea, Priscilla, Leila, Lilith and Elvira.

"They do look quite alike," Ron said thoughtfully, glancing across at the two witches before smiling dreamily at Fleur Delacour.

"Dream on, dickhead," George said, whacking him again.