~ch.16~

No one's pov:

Toman and Valhalla were standing on either side of the car lot. Tomans captains and vice captains weren't entirely focused on the fight. Especially the 4th division captain and vice captain.

"Where is she?" Asked angry. His older brother couldn't give him an answer since he too, didn't know where their crush was at.

"Psst, Muto do you or sanzu know where y/n is?" Smiley whispered to the 5th division captain.

The tall blonde looked at his vice captain only to get a shake of the head. "Sorry. We don't know where she is." He apologized.

Smiley turned to his left and looked at Mitsuya. "Mitsuya do you know where y/n is?"

"She's dropping Aki off at some guys house." He said with slight annoyance in his tone. "What guy?" He asked but never got an answer since the girl they were speaking of showed up.

"Sorry for being late. I had to drop Aki off first." She explained and got a nod from her captain and vice captain.

"Delegates from both teams, to the front!" Shouted a guy in a white gang uniform.

Both Draken and Kazutora walked up and met in the middle. "So what's it going to be? Five one-on-ones or an all out brawl?" He asked the two.

"Valhalla was the one who picked this fight, so you choose Kazutora." Kazutora gave a confused look at him. "On one condition, Baji comes back to Toman."

Kazutora started to chuckle before looking at Draken with a smile on his face. "Baji came to us on his own free will, you know. So where not handing him over or any other shit!" Kazutora smirked.

"You'll return Baji to us. That's all we want." Kazutora grew a tick mark on his head when Draken said that. "You're, really a piece of work aren't ya."

Before anything can happen Hansen stepped in between the two old friends but only ended up getting punched by the bi-colored hair boy.

"Slow bitch." Kazutora said to the now unconscious Hansen. "An over seer? Condition? Did you all come to play house?" Kazutora asked looking back at Mikey. "We came here to kill you all!" He shouted then turned around with his arms sprawled out, showing Valhalla's headless angel.

"Shall we get started Mikey?!" Hanma shouted from the back.

"Let's go Toman!" At Mikey's shout every Toman member started to run and fight against the Valhalla members.

Smiley and angry stayed close to each other. Covering each others back, but if they saw one of their members in need of help, they'll go and help them without hesitation.

Y/n stayed close to the twins. While beating some Valhalla members she tried look for Takemichi. She knew he wasn't a good fighter so she wanted to be there to help him out.

A member from Valhalla ran at her and with one punch to the guys stomach he went down. She could hear him gasp for air, but in the end he failed and passed out. "Where is he?" She whispered to herself.

"Don't look away!" Hearing the familiar sound of the 2nd division captain. She looked in the direction of his voice and found him and her childhood friend.

Mitsuya had left to fight some other members of Valhalla. She was about to make her way to Takemichi but saw chifuyu behind him. Covering his back. She smiled knowing her friend was in good hands.

She went back to fighting any guy wearing a white jacket. She was doing good until she heard a member call out to her.

"Y-y/n! Help please!" She turned around and saw 3 members all kicking a member of Toman while he was curled up into a ball on the ground. "Oi!" She shouted and gained the 3 Valhalla member's attention.