005

You know that stupid song that's like "sticking out your gyat.." ext? Well I found the og, it's called 'ecstacy' it's by a couple people but I only remember 6arelyhuman 🤷🏻 anyways it's so much better than the stupid version lmao

*Time skip, after going home. Vance and Bruce exchanged numbers and stuff before leaving*

I grab my phone and lay down on my bed, debating what I should text to Bruce, I should start out simple, I type out 'Hey bruce toda-' before deciding it sounds cheesey and deleting it.
Vanessa snaps me out of my thoughts, rushing through my door with a big grin, "Vance! Guess what??" I sigh, putting my phone down and glaring at her, "what?" She glares back, "your supposed to guess shit head." I flip her off, "can you like tell me what it is so I can be alone" I say with a fake yawn.
"You ruin all my fun jerk. Anyways, dad has a trip, he's leaving tomorrow and won't be back for 2 weeks" I roll my eyes "and?" She glares " I thought you'd be more excited, that means we can have parties and shit, you know with alcohol and random ass jerks making out, the whole teenage dream" I sigh, " and I'm being forced into this, right?" She grins, "yup. You gotta get the drinks, you look older, plus, you owe me" I glare, " I dont remember you doing shit for me?" She smiles, "well I saved you from getting your ass beat when you got me home late" I chuck a pillow at her "fine, but fuck off" she rolls her eyes and throws the pillow back at me, walking out and climbing down the ladder to her room.
My phone buzzes and I pick it up, flipping it open and  reading the text displayed on the small screen, 'hey, this is your number right? It's Bruce :P'
I smile and type back; 'yup. Whatcha doing?'
The three dots bounce up and down in a little pattern, showing that he's typing, before a message pops through, 'eating. My mum made Alfredo, it's delectable' I laugh, typing back, 'good for you, we had like spam and peas, tasted like ass' he sends back a little smiley face, and a small message reading,  'sorry gotta go I'll talk soon!'
I smile and turn off my phone, plopping it down on my nightstand, next to my camera. I glance at my alarm clock and sigh, 21:30, to early to go to bed but to late to do something actually fun, because of Terry's 'smart' rules. Yeah right, who the hell goes to sleep at nine? Bullshit. He wouldn't even notice if I left, plus, it's his fault because he made such a stupid rule, who wouldn't break it?
__________

I slip out the window and head for the car. I'm not sure where I want to go, but somewhere has to help with this god damn boring night.
I put my phone and money on the passengers seat and mess with some wires until the car starts up.
I switch the gear out of parking and drive off, deciding to head to the convenience store that essa had mentioned.
__________

ending here Broski's. Gotta have that essence.
Next chapter in vancey wanceys pov.
ALSO IM SO SORRY I DID NOT FEELL INSPIRED THIS WEEK... Good news, my writers block has jumped out the window, yippie.
Bye bye