You're Goin' Back To Jail.

Start from the beginning

 ''Do you wanna  be like your brother?'' Blanche questioned Buck, harshly. ''Always runnin' from the law, always lookin' over your shoulder?'' She continued. Buck let out a groan, only audible by his wife. ''I love you, Daddy, I love you more than life itself. But we cannot  start fresh like that. We start fresh, when you are saved in the eyes of the law, and saved in the eyes of God!'' She held Buck's hand softly. ''Amen'' commented Eleanore. ''Oh, Praise the Lord!'' Stella remarked, Trish following with ''Thank you, Jesus.'' Blanche took a hard breath. ''We can't spend our whole lives hidin', Buck. '' She began, snapping her fingers to get her husband's attention. ''That ain't no way to live. It is time to wipe the slate clean- ask the good Lord to forgive!'' Blanche proclaimed, raising her hand religiously. ''Amen!'' declared Eleanore, once again. ''Praise the Lord!'' added Stella. ''Thank you Jesus- Twice!'' Trish asserted. ''You gotta serve your sentence without fail...'' Blanche tightened her grip on Buck's hand. She sighed. ''Buck, you are going back to jail!''

''What the hell  are you talkin' about?!'' Buck growled, pulling his hand away from his wife's. ''Won't be scared to turn the corner,'' Blanche began.  ''That's right!'' Eleanore interjected. ''Or to open our front door.'' Mrs Barrow continued. ''When you're on the side of justice, you ain't nervous on the law! Now, pull yourself together because you've gone pale. Buck, you are going back to jail!'' Her tone was serious- Buck could tell this wasn't a joke. ''But, baby, you don't know what it's like in there-'' He whined, before Blanche suspended his sentence. ''I know it's hard to share a cell; when you've got nothin' to look at except prisoners who smell. But when you're done- when you have served your time- we'll still be young and in our prime!''

''I ain't been free more than a minute- ain't had time to change my shirt!'' Buck began, tugging at his prison button up. ''Stop.'' Blanche demanded. ''I've been dreamin' of a hot meal, with you as my dessert.'' Barrow remarked, flirtatiously. ''Bring your face close to mine, and just let me inhale.'' He pulled his wife in, kissing her neck with a few small bites. Blanche whimpered slightly in approval, just loud enough for Buck to hear. She once again nudged him away gently, despite wanting him as well, right there. ''Buck, you are going back to jail!'' The blonde sighed. 

''Now baby-'' Barrow whined at his wife. ''We will call the Sheriff and tell him you are turnin' yourself in, right after church tomorrow.'' Blanche commanded. ''Blanche.'' Buck sighed. ''It's only just as hard on me, Daddy.'' The woman paused, turning to one of the clients. ''Well, Stella! You know what it's like havin' a husband in jail! Tell him how hard it is not havin' your Carl around!'' There was a moment of silence, before Stella replied. ''Are you kiddin' ?''

''It's a treat to get my nails done- Oh, and have time to read a book!'' The lady began. ''Stella.'' Blanche warned, harshly. ''Sure beats washin' out his long-Johns! And ain't it just a pleasure not to cook!'' Blanche had heard enough from the woman. ''That's enough.'' She told Stella, clearly telling her to wrap it up. ''Thank God those prison walls are much too tall to scale! My darlin's just nice and safe in  jail!'' Mrs Barrow sighed, as Stella, proud of herself, strutted back to her seat, for she had stood up mid-verse. ''I don't want her comin' 'round here no more, Baby.'' Buck groaned, Stella giving him a glare as he did so. ''Well- Trish's husband's been in jail for two years now, and she is just miserable  without her man, the poor dear-'' Blanche was cut off by an 'Mnnhm-nmmh!', as Buck took a seat next to Trish. 

''At first I really missed him, I thought I would waste away!'' She acted overly dramatic, Blanche taking notice of this and using it to her advantage. ''See, Buck?'' Trish put her index finger up to the blonde, to signify she wasn't finished. ''But then I met this guy from Tucson, and he owned a Chevrolet!'' Blanche was growing more agitated by the minute. ''That's enough.'' The blonde growled. ''He had a lot of things that my Joe lacked!'' Trish continued, not listening to Blanche's warning at all. ''Like teeth and hair- and cash, to be exact.''  Blanche took off the woman's bib. ''I think you're done.'' She stated, turning around to place the bib behind Eleanore's chair. Trish saw this as an opportunity to slap Blanche across the ass, before standing on her chair to finish her verse. ''I've now got lots  of habits I can't curtail!'' She told, gasping sluttily in between her words to signify her developed sexual nature. ''Heavens to Betsy.'' Blanche muttered to herself. ''I've gotta keep him locked in jail!'' Trish jumped off of the chair again, landing perfectly balanced, which was even more impressive when you take into account she was wearing heels.

''Keep 'em inside, Keep 'em inside. If we see 'em once a month, we will be more than satisfied!'' All three clients began, standing in a line next to each other, Stella handing Buck a glass of lemonade. ''Ain't that the truth- Don't mean to be unkind!'' They continued. ''Can't put a price of peace of mind!''

''Blanche.'' Buck growled, angrily. ''I ain't like these other women! I will wait till kingdom come!'' Blanche persuaded. Barrow embraced his wife once again. ''I want the world to see that I ain't married to some bum.'' The blonde added, glaring at the other women. ''Blanche!'' They clearly all had the nerve to take offence. ''It will be hard for us, but we'll come through!'' Blanche spoke to her husband, soft yet still stern. '' I can't believe what you are askin' me to do!'' He said, displeased. ''One things for certain- Our love won't go stale!'' Blanche pulled her husband in by the suspenders, kissing him passionately as his hand travelled across her ass and back. ''Oh my lord!'' Stella remarked, affronted. ''Jesus, Close your eyes!'' Trish shrieked. When the kiss broke apart, Buck could swear he noticed Blanche look him up and down from his eyes to his cock, and back to his eyes. But he could've just imagined it. 'Guess we'll find that out tonight.' Barrow thought. Suddenly, he snapped back to the present.

''Blanche, I ain't goin' back!'' Buck groaned. His wife sighed. ''Yes, Buck, your going back!'' She argued. ''But, baby!'' Barrow whined, still desperate to change Blanche's mind. ''Tomorrow he'll be back in jail~!'' The ladies all added again, Buck sitting down, placing Blanche on his lap. ''Yes you will, Daddy.'' Blanche sighed. Buck groaned, but gave in. He knew there was no chance of convincing her now. However, she pulled him in to another kiss, which gave him enough strength to be prepared to forgive her.

[ - Fin. - ]