Lets be friends!

——————(=゚ω゚)——————
———childhood memories———
——————(=゚ω゚)——————

Y/N a 8 year old boy, was just wondering around, bored, kicking pebbles. He perked up as he hear yelling voices and being the child he is, ran towards the yelling voices. He stood silent as he watched a boy getting chased by a taller, older-looking boy.

'Are they....brothers?' Y/N thought as he continued chasing him. He then took a step forward, stepping on a stick, making it crack and the boys stop playing to look at him.

Y/N tensed up. "Who are you?" The taller guy approached him. "U-um..." Y/N clenched his clothes, feeling embarrassed. "L/N....Y/N..." he said while avoiding eyecontact with the boy.

"Y/N-chin?? Can you fight??" A voice asked from behind him, he yelped and jumped in shock seeing the smaller one of the boys behind him. "U-uh yeah?" Living alone means having to know how to fight, otherwise there is no chance you will survive. Manjiro eyes sparkled as he looked the smaller boy up and down 'he seems really strong....I love strong guys.' Manjiro grinned.

Y/N became uncomfortable by the strong gaze the taller small boy had on him. "Hey Manjiro!! Stop looking at him that way! You're making him uncomfortable!!" Shinichiro scolded his brother, covering his face to stop him from staring at the boy. Manjiro started whining and trashing around, Y/N watched them awkwardly. They then stopped.

"Y/N-chin." The taller small boy said his name, Y/N perked up and looked at him, confused. "I'm Sano Manjiro, this is my older brother Sano Shinichiro!" Y/N nodded as a greeting and Shinichiro smiled at you. "From now on, you're my friend, 'kay?" Manjiro smiled at Y/N who looked up at him in daze and shock. He then avoided his gaze and looked down again, nodding.

Shinichiro patted his head. "Do you have a home Y/N?" Y/N shook his head. "Then from now on you will be living with us." He grinned at him, Y/N opened his mouth in shock, before starting to tear up. "Hey Shin!! You made Y/N-chin cry!!" Manjiro yelled, panicked. "Wha-what I-Im sorry Y/N!! I d-didn't mean too!!" Shinichiro apologized, panicked as well. Y/N watched as they panicked over him crying, it made him smile.

It was good to know that there are still good people out there. "Thank you, Sano." Y/N said smiling heartfully. Both boys stopped, admiring the young boys in front of them. Y/N was glad that he found good people.
——————(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)——————
———————————————

Since that day, the boy was living in the Sano household, having the boy with them regularly, the Sano siblings have developed some feelings for the boy. The boy also got some other friends, like the Akashi siblings, Wakasa, Benkei and Baji!! They all were great friends to him. Grandpa Sano really liked him aswell.
—————.       .—————Y/N woke up, smelling breakfast, he was now 11 years old.

Today the Akashi twins and Keisuke were going to come over, which he was really happy about.

He walked downstairs, seeing Shinichiro making breakfast with Emma helping him, while Grandpa was reading the news article. "Goodmorning!!" Y/N exclaimed, smiling brightly, he has changed the past years and is more cheerful now, thanks to the Sano's. He hugged both Emma and Shin, Emma hugged back, while Shin patted his head, and also hugged Grandpa. He then sat at the table.

"Is Jiro still sleeping?" He asked and Shinichiro nodded. "Yeah...MANJIRO!! WAKE UP!!" Shinichiro yelled. Y/N laughed when he heard a thud from upstairs, probably Mikey falling from his bed. Minutes later, Mikey cam downstairs with his blanket.

"Goodmorning Jiro!!" Y/N smiled softly, Mikey really was cute at times. "Mhmm.. mornin
N/N-chin.." he mumbled, tired, and hugged you. Y/N just smiled and let Mikey hug him. After they finished eating, Mikey ran up into his room again, while you helped Emma and Shin clean up. Then Mikey ran downstairs with a airplane in hand.

"Look Y/N!! i built the airplane myself!!" The mentioned boy stared up at Mikey in amazement. "Woahh~ that's so cool!!" "I know right!! But you're not allowed to touch it!! Kay?" Y/N nod's, still amazed. "So after one month it's finally finished, eh?" Shin smiled, Mikey nodded still smiling. "When Haruchiyo and Keisuke come over I'm gonna show them!!" Shin patted his head.

As if on cue the bell ringed, making Y/N run to the door and open it cheerfully. "Omi omi!!!" Y/N jumped into Takeomis arms making him huff and catch him. Then Y/N jumped down and threw your arms around Haruchiyos shoulder. "Chiyooooo~!!" Y/N let go of him too and patted Senjus head. "Sen~~~~" Y/N cooed, as she blushed and tried to swat his hand away. The other boys blushed. "Hello Y/N...." They all mumbled. Y/N grinned and let them all in.

"Yo Takeomi!! Haruchiyo, Senju." Shin greeted nodding towards the other siblings while doing a handshake with Takeomi.

"Haruu!!!" Mikey yelled. "You're finally here!! Look at my new plane!! But you're not allowed to touch it, heh!" "Woah thats a really cool plane Mikey!!" Haruchiyo said in awe, while Senju nodded also in awe.

Then the bell ran again and Y/N opened the door again. "KEI!!!" He squeeled, his arms over Keisukes shoulder as he rubbed his cheek against him. The boy blushed. "H-Hello N/N.." he stuttered. You grinned at him.

"Edward!!" Mikey called Keisuke his english name. "Yo Mikey!! And Hi Haruchiyo!!" Keisuke greeted his friends, grinning widely. "Look at my plane!! I built it myself and no one is allowed to touch it!! Not even N/N-chin!!" Keisuke looked at the plane in astonishment. Y/N jokingly pouted "that's so mean jiroo~" he teased. Mikey blushed and looked away while Y/N laughed.

Then all of them started to play, which consisted of basically Mikey showing off his plane, jumping over Takeomi, while Keisuke and Haruchiyo where yelling after him wanting to have the plane too.

Senju then said something appearently boyish, which made Takeomi scold Haruchiyo, to which Haruchiyo apologized, feeling puzzled. "Huh? Why are you scolding him Omi Omi? It's not his fault..and even if what's wrong with a girl saying that, it's not even boyish, you are too much into those gender norms" You defended Haruchiyo, which made him blush and smile gratefully at Y/N, while Senju looked at him in awe and appreciation.

Takeomi choked on his salvia. "You're right, sorry
N/N...." He said, feeling a bit ashamed that Y/N scolded him, Shinichiro chuckled teasingly. Y/N smiled. "It's fine, just stop doing it!" Takeomi nodded and he smiled back.

Y/N then decided to talk with both of them leaving the others to play, not knowing the younger Akashi siblings are having a serious conversation.

"I wanna get stronger, like Mikey and Baji and more confident, like N/N, and be able to stand up to Take..."

Y/N was still talking with Shin and Takeomi, braiding his hair. He noticed that the boys have gone outside and smiled when he heard their silly laughter, not knowing that someone at this very moment was touching Mikeys plane and breaking it. When the boys came in again Y/N stopped braiding Takeomis hair and decided to tease both Keisuke and Haruchiyo for no reason at all, before they went out again to escape him, at which he laughed evily. "You are such a menance
N/N..." Shinichiro deadpanned.
Y/N grinned. "Hehe I know right?"

He then decided to walk into the garden, to find the boys, only to get shocked by the sigh of Mikey tearing Haruchiyos mouth apart. He ran up to Mikey to try to stop him. "Stop it Mikey!!" "Hey!! Knock it off!!" Keisuke said, trying to stop Mikey as well.

But Mikey pushed both Y/N and Keisuke away still keeping his stare on the crying Haruchiyo.

"Nrgh!hrgh! AARGH! AAARGH!" Haruchiyo yelled in pain, making
Y/N shiver at the painful view. "Chiyo..Mikey please stop!!" But Mikey didn't even spare a glance at him, continuing to stare at Haruchiyos suffering. "Laugh, Haruchiyo." Y/N's breath hitched, and he looked at Mikey in disbelief. "Laugh." Mikey commanded again.

"Hee hee hee.. HA HA HA HA HA!"

Haruchiyo then started laughing, making Y/N look at him in disbelief and pittyness.

Luckily Shin came. "Mikey!" Shinichiro snapped Mikey out of it. This moment, left them all changed, they were not the same as before.

All of them.
————•                •————