“Levi Pierce” the man smiles, he takes Taylors and Lunas bags into the plane, as the girls have the 4 cats with them.

Taylor and Luna walked up the steps, into the plane. “Wow, this is so nice” Luna was in awe of it. “I've never been on a fancy plane before.”

“Yeah, I don't use it that often only for tours and meetings, like in New York or LA'' Taylor told her girlfriend, as they put the cats down in the corner of the plane.

“Well I'm glad we get to use it,” Luna smiled, as they walked to the seats in the middle of the plane. Luna opened her bag, and grabbed a book out and put it on the table in front of Taylor and herself.

“Oh what's that?’ Taylor asks, as she picks up the book. “Huh, the Christmas Swap? Never heard of it”

“It's this cute christmas book, where one woman who fake dates her friend…only to fall for his sister. I think it's really cute so far” Luna smiles as her girlfriend flips through the pages. 

“I might have to steal it after you're done” Taylor smirks, Luna laughed, and took back the book.

“We’ll see'' Luna smiled, Taylor looked around, looking to see if anyone was looking before planting a kiss on Luna's nose. “I love you,” Luna whispered.

“I love you too” she replied, and took Luna's hand in hers, she rubbed the top of it with her thumb, as she was writing in her music notebook.

“Whatcha writing?” Luna looked over to taylors notebook, she saw the top said Invisible String, she smiled, remembering the night on the roof.

“Just some more lyrics for the song. You can read them if you want," Luna nodded, as Taylor gave Luna her book. Luna smiled as she read the words,

Green was the color of the grass
Where I used to read at Centennial Park
I used to think I would meet somebody there
Teal was the color of your shirt
When you were sixteen at the yogurt shop
You used to work at to make a little money

“Oh my, you use that?, didn't I tell you that like two weeks ago?” Luna beamed, that taylor wrote about her, i mean yes the song was about her, but like now that she put in something only a few people close to her would know, is special to her.

“Yeah I did, do you not want me to?” Taylor asked, scared she did write something wrong.

“Oh no no, i love it taylor,” taylor smiled, knowing her girlfriend likes it. This song is very special for both of them.

“Thank god, i think im gonna add more to it as i get inspiration, oh did i show you? After you left that other night i wrote some more about the love triangle people.”

“Ooo you did? I did too! I got this one called cardigan, it's through the pov of Betty, the one who got cheated on'' Luna definitely felt a little like Betty, but she didn't think about that anymore, fate brought her Taylor, in her time of need.

“Yeah, I actually got a song I called Betty, I was thinking it should be through James pov,” Taylor flipped through her many pages of her notebook. “Ah here, it's still a little rough, and it does have a lot of f bombs in it but i felt like it works”

“We love to see it, tay. Well here's what I got” Luna pulled out hers and Taylor switched notebooks, each reading the other's work. They wrote in the margins for each other.

“I like how there's references to the other 2 songs in it,” Taylor told her.

“I know me too,” Luna giggled.

●●●

“Luna?” Taylor whispered, she wasn't sure if she was asleep or not, because her head was resting on Taylor's shoulder. Their hands interlocked with each other.

“Hm?”

“Promise me that you won't become a stranger?” Taylor asked, as she squeezed her hand, Luna looked up, her brown eyes a little foggy from just waking up.

“I'll never be a stranger, taylor. I plan on staying with you till the end of time” she smiles, taylor let out a sigh.

“Me too” Taylor beamed, and kissed her girlfriend.

✧˚ · . Marina speaks!

Heyyy

HAPPY 34TH BIRTHDAY TO TAYLOR!!

Also The Christmas Swap is an actual book by Talia Samuels

Also this ^ is what lunas bday gift looks like but instead of explorer it just has the letter L on it

Also get ready bc next chapters are gonna have some drama ;)

Qotd: when did you start listening to Taylor Swift?