Chapter 1 - Isekai

"Y/N!" Those were the last words I heard from my friend before a flash of light blinded me and an agonizing pain surged through my body.

Suddenly-it stopped. The pain had probably lasted hours but it seemed as if it instantly vanished. It was quiet and dark. Are my eyes closed? I try to open them but I can't. Then there's voices.

"She should wake up any minute now!...oh don't be like that Atsushi~" A familiar voice spoke.

"It looked really bad Dazai I'm not too sure..." Another voice could be heard.

Dazai? Atsushi? From Bungo Stray Dogs?

I shoot up in a cold sweat, my hand on my chest as i try to catch my breath. I breath in a let out a sigh, my hand lowering to my lap as i look at the two people next to my bed. Sure enough, it was Atsushi and Dazai right there. I had blinked multiple times before resisting the urge to say 'FAGS!'

"Looks like someones awake." Dazai says with a smirk on his face.

Atsushi jumps out of his chair, slamming his hands onto the railing of the hospital bed. Wait. WHAT!?

"How are you feeling!? Are you okay!?" He said frantically.

"You know Atsushi, the doctor told us it was only a few minor injuries."

"You guys are so overreactive." Kyouka walks in, standing on the other side of my bed.

This all felt super surreal. Was I in thee Bungo Stray dogs? There was no chance in hell that was possible! actually-this is simply a weird ass dream. im over thinking things. just go along and everything will be A-okay!

"Sorry Kyouyko but I can't help it! Y/N's my friend!" Atsushi admitted, looking down at the floor.

"Uh-what exactly happened?" I finally spoke.

Everyone shares glances then look back at me. Dazai was the first to speak. "It was quite the sight. You were-" Before he could finish he was cut off by another group of people rushing in.

This time it was-my school friends!? Aiden, Cornus, Bee, Gabbie! They were all here!

"Im glad to see you're okay!" Bee said as Aiden jumped in bed with me.

"Im just happy my pookie smookie blueberry muffin cakes is doing okay~" Aiden wrapped her arms around my neck, laying her legs ontop of mine as our other friends surround the bed.

"You guys are here too?" I ask, surpised and shocked.

"Yeah, we were there! do you seriously not remember?" Gabbie lookes confused as if i should have already known.

thinking about it now, i had no clue how i wound up in the hospital. matter a fact, the last thing i remembered was leaving my last class to walk home with my friends and everything after that was a blank. I was released from the hospital not long after that day. i woke up and realized it wasnt a dream. The whole thing was too fast to feel upset about. That night i did cry after i found out my mom had not been put in the strange world that was rebuilt but decided to make the most of it. I was now attenting highschool with the characters of Bungo Stray Dogs and my group of friends! What wasnt there to be excited about?

"Accept defeat, Atsushi. I will always be better." Akutagawa and Atsushi played smash bros together near my desk before class started.

I sat down next to them, placing my bag next to my desk as my eyes were glued to my phone while i watched tiktok. A hand slams down onto my desk suddenly. I flinch before looking up to see who it was. It was Dazai and has his classical smirk on his face.

"Hey Y/N, how ya feeling?" He asked.

Did i forget to mention it was my first day actually attending the school? thankfully i got a small tour from Atsushi and Akatugawa who forced Atsushi to let him join us. Honestly, i think somethings going on between them that they arent showing and im gonna find out what exactly this secret they have is. Maybe theyre secretly gay which isnt too far but i didnt think in this world it would be a possibility.

"Well my backs feeling better so im doing pretty good, yeah." I gave him a small smile.

I was still adjusting to the fact i would get to see a hottie like Dazai everyday. He was so cool in the anime and such a charm so i hope he will be again this time. as i was thinking, Fukuzawa, our teacher, entered the classroom.

"Okay everyone, lets get started." His deep but loud voice silenced the room quickly.

I learned from Atushi's rambling that Fukuzawa was the cool teacher of the school and everyone loved him. He would play with the students out in the feild after school and people would ask for tutoring just to spend time with him. Of course there were weird students but he had never pulled a dream or anything of the sorts. I was reliefed when i found out. I unluckly found myself in the middle of the room. In front of me sat akutagawa and next to him was atsushi. On my right was Dazai and on my left was sadly the cocky, childish Rampo.

"....I am supurior to all you weak and incapable humans after all. Your special ability is..." Rampo was yapping to my friend, Aiden that sat behind them.

Finally, the seat behind me was empty. I couldnt figure out who exactly it was and i hadnt thought of asking anyone before until class already started. Dazai leaned over to me while Mr. Fukuzawa had his back turned to us, whispering something then pointing at the door. I looked at him confused then looked at the door. Something in me told me i had to leave, so i did.

"Mr. Fukuzawa, Can i go to the restroom?" He turned around as he cocked a brow, nodding before turning back to the chalk board.

I hurried out the class, turning back to see Dazai only for him to not be in his seat anymore. What exactly did i just get myself into.