The event.

Kassie's POV
As I as about to make dinner,I get a notification that I am invited to a Christmas event . I accept the invitation, cause I want to see my subscribers again.
TIME SKIP
I get to the hotel ,I see that I am roommates with Azzy,I mean what is better than spending two weeks with you're best friend.
Azzy gives me a hug and then grabbed my hand A"Let me show you where our room is"
The company must have been on a buget, cause there was only one bed.
We unpack our stuff and go to the arcades .We got hungry and went to a restaurant.There was something on my face Azzy was kind enough to wipe it off for me K"thanks"I don't know why but I felt flustered at that moment.
LATER
Third person
When the two were sleeping the night turns cold .Azzy rolls over to kassie , cuddling her .
THE NEXT DAY
Kassie's POV
I slowly wake up, I'm cuddling with someone,was breaking up all a dream .I open my eyes to see Azzy's face inches away from mine.She looks cute sleeping, wait what am I thinking she's my friend.
I get out of bed and make breakfast.
Azzy's POV
I wake up to the smell of food and I obviously have to be there cause I'm hungry.
K"Good morning madam, breakfast will be served soon ."
I laughed and got dressed.
When I got back I the kitchen Kassie puts down two plates of eggs and (I'm not sure if she eats bacon,so you can put something she might like).
A"Aww,thanks Kas I couldn't ask for a better friend"
I grab her waist and pull her in for a hug.

Part 3???
Leave some suggestions if you want.