Serpent Scrolls

Shé nü's pov :

MK was leading me to Monkie King when we past by the mural on the wall. There was Monkie King, Ao li, Monkie King, the Great Monk Tang Sanzang and and two others I haven't read about.

I felt Fang slithering around my shoulders. "She looks just like me doesn't she Fang?", i asked. He nodded his tiny cute head in agreement.

"Pretty good, isn't it, not my finest piece but not my worst either", a voice spoke behind me.

Please don't be monkie king

I turned around and groaned, it was Monkie King,but his mural was good.

"Hmm, I guess you could say that", i say smiling.

"So, how are you feeling, after you were sick?", he asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know", i smirked.

"Hey, there you are, come on", MK came startling me.

He grabbed my hand and he started leading me away, but then he paused and turned to Monkie King.

"Hey, Monkie King are you coming?", he asked.

"I'll be there in a sec kid", he said, but he didn't take his eyes of the mural.

MK then led me outside and to lake outside the waterfall. We played with the water splashing each other and playing with monkies and we even ate fruit.

…..........................................................

Mk's training began and he was losing so miserably that I zoned out then started playing with the monkies.

I started to hear whispers and looked around to see who they were coming from,but I couldn't see anyone. I heard it again but, the direction it was coming from was the ocean. I couldn't make out what they were saying but I felt I needed to follow them.

I left before MK and Monkie King could notice me. I  went to the beach and stood in front of the ocean staring at it. Before I knew it I was swimming towards the whispers, it was like my body was moving on its own, the advantage was serpents can breathe underwater and we are good swimmers.

I swam past schools of fish, dolphins even a small coral reef. I kept on swimming for a long time until I heard the whispers again. This time they were louder and closer, I swam towards them and soon I could see a glowing box embedded in the ocean floor.

I tried lifting it but it was no use, so I opened it there and now and I found a gold and blue scroll inside the chest. I took the scroll and turned to swim away when the chest started to sink into the ocean floor and suddenly the whole ocean started draining taking me down with it.

........................................................

When the water finally cleared up I found myself in the halls of a Celestial Temple!!! (I studied their architecture and interior and exterior designs)

I decided to explore and all the rooms in this temple were grand and all had a snake symbol just like my necklace and the logo at the back of my jacket.

I came across a room that looked a tribute to none other than  Shé nü!!! my great great great great great times a thousand times great grandmother.

In the middle of the room there was a giant statue of her holding... MY AXE!! I couldn't help but smile.

I looked down and and saw  another chest. I bent down and opened it.  I found another scroll but this time it was yellow and gold.