𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗:𝐓𝐎𝐎ᵈᵉˡᵘˡᵘ!"Chan-young, don't worry about it

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗:
𝐓𝐎𝐎ᵈᵉˡᵘˡᵘ!
"Chan-young, don't worry about it. You can't change someone who's naturally evil..."

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨.
Sweet home.

I walked with Oh Jun-ii in silence, he seemed to be quieter after what happened. I let out a sigh, "You did good sticking up for yourself like that." i said to him with full honesty, he shouldn't let people judge and mock him.

He looked at me with the slightest sigh of relief, he seemed like he needed that. "Sorry...sorry i don't talk to you much..." he managed to mutter out making me shrug a brow.

"What is it?" I asked him as what he said wasn't so clear, I watched him gulp his slither before responding. "What...what people s-say about you. I didn't talk to you, you seemed mean."

I slightly understood what he meant, "It's alright, people misunderstand sometimes." I told him to relax more.

I wanted to ask him if we could be considered friends now but it seemed to be strange to ask so i left it in. It feels like we are close enough though, and not strangers.

"Let's greet each other more often, don't think of me as a stranger, alright?" I told him as we walked down the hallway, people seemed to look me up and down with curiosity. Wondering why I'm with him.

He nodded to what I just said, "uh...Yeah." He muttered feeling happy inside, after everything happened with the monster apocalypse you still need someone by your side keeping you happy.

Even when there's a monster apocalypse happening, you still need to feel a bit of life and happiness.

We soon made it where Oh Jun-Ii and his mother stayed. When his mother noticed her son beside me she boasted into happiness and worriness.

"Oh Jun-ii! My son." She said happily as she embraced the kid lightly, she then looked at me happily.

"You we're with my Jun-Ii? Are you guys finally close!" She asked as her hands embraced over my hands, I nodded nervously as I looked besides her seeing a familiar soldier.

The soldier beside her seemed to be Chan-Young, what a way to meet up again.

"Yeah, me and Oh Jun-ii are close." I state to his mom as she let go of my hands and turned to her son praising him for finally making a friend even due to this apocalypse.

I felt a little flustered by her words but was taken back when I felt Chan-Young's hand touch my wound making me flinch by his touch and the sting.

I let out a nervous laugh as I looked at him and put a hand on my wound in embarrassment. "I didn't notice the cutt was that deep." He said to me as I glanced away.

My mouth opened slowly, "It's not that deep." I state as my hand was still covering up my wound carefully in embarrassment.

He let out a sigh as he locked his hand into mine and pulled me away, "Hey! What are you doing!" I asked him as he continued to drag me off somewhere.