♡NSFW Alphabet Cole♡

Start from the beginning

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Not goofy at all, he absolutely loves the moment you're sharing together, and he wants to worship every part of you too, so he's nothing but romantic in his own sick-like way ig.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Not actually hairy down there, it might be shaved, or more like between shaved and slowly growing back, so very little hair and it's the same color as his hair on his head.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspects)

Very romantic, or more like he can be very romantic, if you can count him having possessive sex as romantic then sure go ahead, no judge. But he can be very sweet during it though, showering you with kisses and holding you tightly in his embrace, he loves covering you with hickey's and bites to show other's your his, in of course a loving possession type way. Overall, he can be very romantic during it.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

He jerks off a lot, he does prefer doing it with you, but when he can't have you he'll masturbate. Since he has like some of your clothes and a lot of your underwear, he will jerk of with it, will probably use your underwear to jerk him off, rubbing the fabric against his cock as he smells one of your shirts. And like I said, he most likely has a small camera hidden in your room and will jerk off to the site of your naked body or if your touching yourself, he'll join in.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Has a thing for bondage, overstimulation and edging, like all of that in one because he'd love to tie you up and have you all to himself, make sure you never forget who makes you feel like your in heaven compared to the other boys, he wants to show you he's the only one that can really please you. Also has a voyeurism kink, like it's obvious, massive thing for cuckolding, blood kink, maybe a knife kink as well, a mix of degrading and praising, for example "Fuck your such a little slut for this cock aren't you baby...that's it don't stop, your doing so good sweetheart"
And ima add the kink Katoptronophilia ((it's the sexual arousal from having sex or masturbating in front of mirrors))  And we well add the kink, predator and prey...it speaks for itself-

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

Any piece of furniture in your place or at his place, but he definitely loves to fuck you on the bed, in the shower and probably close to a window. Like imagine he fucks you, bending you over a counter or table right in front of a window, and one of the other guys walks by and just sees Cole absolutely blowing your back out. Man will stare them dead in the eyes and be like 'This your girl, nahhhhh, she mine'

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

Gets motivated pretty easily, but not that easily. He has self control, hopefully, if your just having a cute romantic moment there's a 50/50 chance he'll want to ravish you. But what gives him real motivation, is when your with one of the others guys or with a group of them, his mind gets fueled with a bunch of insane thoughts, on how he wants to make them watch as he abuses your pussy, making you scream his name and showing them you only belong to him.

N = No (something they wouldn’t do, turn offs)

Not a lot of stuff, like there's nothing he won't try at least once, but I feel like he won't use anything such as whips or chains, anything that can really really hurt you, UNLESS your into it and then he'll definitely use whips and stuff like that on you, he does truly care about you, so if your really in pain he will feel guilty. But he also might be into your pain ya know, but overall your pleasure comes first, but you gotta tell him if you don't like any sort of pain and stuff.