Truth Spell♡Cashew

°×Yes yes, I'm back

°×Yes yes, I'm back...for now lmao, I'm joking I got fucking bored.
Yall got ya boy Eli now it's one of mah fav's turns ^3^

Its Cashews turn! The most adorable, book loving geek we love and know, best boy in the world. We know all that reading will pay off for a lot of stuff and specific knowledge~

Since yall read smutt and porn, get it, anyway, enjoy! And have fun with the bookworm boy who will make your night feel like something out of a naughty book×°

💀💅💀💅💀💅💀💅💀💅💀💅

Just to be clear, the kinks that will be used in this smut are just kinks I feel like he would have based of his personality and well ...knowledge!

"You ready..?", he asked in a low tone, sweat dripping from his forehead and his breathing heavy.

"Yes..", you respond after a few seconds, taking a deep breath as your body felt warm and adrenaline filled your veins.

You opened the big doors to a whole new world, the brand new library! Well it's not a public library to be exact, it's a Magic library. Yes, like spells and flying books, maybe even talking books if you get lucky.

After turning Cashew back into a human, he kept asking you about magic and the possibilities, you of course didn't know how to answer. But, you remember you found a strange room hidden in the public library.

This is where you found some interesting trinkets, spell books and curses, and all sorts of Harry Potter junk. When you told Cashew about it, he wasn't just shocked and excitement but mad at the fact he's never found the place, I mean the library is like his second home. So you had to show him how to get in and where to find it, after all he loves books and was interested, a bit too much.

"Y/N! LOOK THIS BOOK IS FRICKING FLYING!", he yells out in excitement as he runs after it and deeper into the strange and unknown library.

"CASHRW SLOW DOWN!", you ran after him and eventually bumped into him as he came to a stop.

You rubbed your nose and looked in his direction, a book? A big one actually. Cashew walked towards it and opened it slowly, you quickly followed behind and looked over his shoulder. 'Book of truth and lies', wow a lie detector book, funny, you thought to yourself as you read the first page with Cashew.

"Wow, this is so cool! I already feel like a wizard!"

"The new champion of Hogwarts ladies and gentlemen", you joke and give him a big smile, loving the excitement in his voice and adorable face.

He had his nose completely in the book and you decided to look around a bit. It was musty and dusty, and some books looked so old, like dinosaur time old.