𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

╰┈➤ This story, "Bleeding Rainbow & Waning Starlight" along with all its moments, dialogues, characters, and content, is under the copyright of Amalthea Frostfall using the username AstralBrooks.

➴ All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, or other electronic methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

➴ I want to clarify that Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger, the characters from the Harry Potter series, are not owned by the author. They are the creation of J.K. Rowling. This work is a fictional narrative created for entertainment and non-profitable purposes.

Copying, reproducing, or adapting this story, in whole or in part, is expressly prohibited. Any instances of picking up ideas, characters, or plotlines for inspiration is also considered a form of plagiarism and copyright infringement.

➴ Please note that this fanfiction may deviate from the canon storyline. Some elements and events may be changed to suit the narrative.

Thank you for acknowledging and respecting the creative efforts invested in crafting this story. I sincerely hope you find as much enjoyment in reading it as I did in writing it.

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪Happy reading!