Reincarnated?! Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno,Friends or Foes?!

Start from the beginning

" I recognise this voice... It's Ino! I remember... Sakura and her had forsaken their friendship for Sasuke's attention and affection as it resulted them becoming rivals,which is by the way is a shame and too much ,but come to think of it some girls in my world did the same and some were mean girls... Still Ino is a good person and a strong willed girl on her own right she truly deserved better! Sakura I am going to restore your friendship with Ino starting now". Agnes thought considerably as she looked at the direction where Ino is standing, getting ready to confess a sincere apology for her.

"I'm off,see you later". Ino said as she bid goodbye to her family and walked out of the flower shop.

The blond girl came to a stop with a brief gasp escaping her mouth,as she noticed a familiar figure standing just few inches away from her, seeing her she let out a smirk.

"Good morning,Sakura". Ino greeted the pink haired girl.

"Good morning,Ino". She greeted back as she walked closer to where she stood.

"So,they actually let you graduate,who would've thought you'd be able to, what a surprise". Ino teased Sakura while looking at her in amusement.

"Those Ancient history classes have nothing to do with it".Sakura replied calmly to Ino before adding. "As of today,we're both full fledged Ninjas now and we're both equals,also there's something I meant to tell you for a while now and I want to get if off my chest,for it is something important no matter how hard it is to say it which is probably you won't expect hearing coming out of me mouth..." Sakura finished while staring at Ino straight in the eyes, which surprised the blue eyed girl.

"Ino I wanted to say that I... I am so sorry,if I had a bigger word than sorry I would have said it".Sakura apologized sincerely,which made Ino shell shocked at what her rival and former friend just said before composing herself and said.

"Sorry? Sorry for what exactly Billboard brow?". Ino asked with a doubtful tone,as she thinks that this is an attempt from Sakura to blind side her and reach the academy first, before she does,so she could talk more with a certain boy in mind.

"For... ending our friendship, because of my fanning over Sasuke". Sakura confessed, getting Ino to gasp in bewilderment at what she has just heard right now,she couldn't believe that this morning of her's is getting more and more strange right now.

"What are you talking about, Forehead?"

"I give up on competing on getting Sasuke's attention."

She blinked. "Wh-What?"

"In other words,I give up this rivalry over Sasuke Uchiha period!."

She gave me an incredulous look. "You're joking right? Did you hit your giant forehead on something this morning?"

"Actually it is called open mindedness," I retorted. "I have been pondering lately and came to the realisation that this whole thing is so stupid, selfish and a waste of a once beautiful friendship."

"What are you on about?".

"Ino, let's be friends again,just hear me out." Sakura pleaded,as she start walking to the academy with Ino following suit.

"We're going to be Kunoichi's,Shinobi to be exact. Our lives are going to be on the line, Ino. I don't..." I sighed. "I don't want anything to happen to you."

She stopped. "What?"

"Because,from this day forward and onward we'll be working on the battlefield together and saving lives. I don't want to hinder this over a crush, so because of my dream to become a ninja, I've decided I won't let things distract me". As she turned and faced her best friend before continuing,"Not even Sasuke."