"I promise! You will love Karina and Danielle, they are like my sisters too."

"I heard mom say that Danielle isn't a nice person, Unnie."

"Well, I guarantee you that she is completely wrong, Eunchae, Danielle is a wonderful person."

"If you say so, I believe it! But when are we going to your apartment?"

The little one asked anxiously, making me laugh.

"Soon, I promise!"

She smiled and hugged me tightly, she told me everything about what's been going on these past few days, Eunchae was only 8 years old but she was wise like someone older. She told me that lately Hye Kyo had been acting weird, and that Joongki was back at frequenting the house. It wasn't always, but she saw them talking a lot of the time. I couldn't believe that after everything that man, who I would never call father, was back. And the worst, my mother could be getting back together with him after everything she has suffered.

"Are you sure of what you are telling me, Eunchae?"

"I am, dad comes here and asks her for money. He plays with me sometimes, he even takes me out for ice-cream."

"You shouldn't be around him."

"He's not bad, Unnie, not anymore."

"You don't get it, Eunchae, he's not a good person."

"Can I know what you are doing here?"

I heard Hye Kyo's  voice echo inside that room, causing a strong quiver all over my body. The last time I heard that voice, things didn't go well. I got up from the couch staring at the woman in front of me, she was different from last time, her hair was shorter and lighter.

"I needed to talk to you."

"I have nothing to talk to you about, Hanni."

"Yes you do, I need answers."

I said seriously, I wasn't her little daughter anymore. After the fight we had I matured a lot, I was now a woman of formed ideas.

"Go to your room, Eunchae, I'm going to talk to Hanni."

Eunchae grumbled for a few minutes but then she left to go to her bedroom. Hye Kyo  walked over to her armchair and sat down, throwing a cold look on me.

"I see that you are very well in life. Your clothes seem expensive. Your work pays good money, doesn't it? Or do your clients give you presents?"

I swallowed hard, feeling a huge pain to hear those things again, to that woman I was a call girl.

"I buy everything with my own money, not that it's any of your business."

She smiled sarcastically.

"What do you want?"

"I want to know what you have been doing with the money that I sent you."

She wasn't expecting that.

"The money goes to the payment of the house, of course!"

The woman quickly stood up.

"Oh c'mon, don't lie! I received an eviction letter, you have to vacate this house! Where is the money going? Because it isn't going into this house!"

"It doesn't concern you!" she shouted.

"Of course it concerns me! It's my money!"

Her eyes were burning with hatred. I felt my body shudder, but I wouldn't let it get to me.

The Stripper | Bbangsaz ver. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara