Chapter VII: Purple Aura Martial Fight Part 1

Start from the beginning

Suddenly Rayga changed his stance posture to salute Naoto while saying: "Greetings to sensei Naoto, I already consider some of your moves as my own. Therefore I thank you."

Naoto said: "Let's continue our fight and have a drink afterward."

Rayga welcomed his offer: "Yes Sensei, then I will no longer hesitate."

Rayga made another Taichi stance. Naoto took the initiative to attack again. He jumped while doing a mid-air kick to the head, Rayga just dodged and then did a broom kick at the location where Naoto came down. Naoto turned out to be great, he did a somersault to avoid Rayga's broom kickpoint.

Rayga was not to be outdone, seeing Naoto still in the air he delivered a punch to Naoto's chest that sent Naoto's body flying. The crowd was boisterous as they watched the battle. The third round was won again by Rayga.

Naoto was still strong, he rose to his feet and attacked Rayga up close and shouted: "Brutal Dragon Punch" while his legs were parallel and open. Then his hands alternated punches quickly and continuously to the chest, abdomen, and head. But Naoto's technique was more mature, as he struck while stepping forward.

Rayga smiled happily, his passion for fighting coming out. Suddenly Rayga also shouted: "Brutal Dragon Punch" while his legs were parallel and open. Then his hands alternated punches quickly and continuously to the chest, abdomen, and head. Then he imitated Naoto's style of punching while stepping forward.

Naoto's fast and hard punches clashed with Rayga's fast and hard punches. Neither would budge. In a remarkable turn of events, the impact and friction of their punches caused the surrounding air to heat up so much that the spectators on the field retreated except for three people and High Master Fu Yang Guo who was still standing calmly. This signaled that these four people were not just any fighters.

After five minutes of doing the same moves, Naoto finally asked: "Rayga do we need to stop and say that this round we are evenly matched?"

Rayga replied: "Yes sensei."

Rayga, along with Naoto, stepped back and stopped the brutal dragon punches.

A girl in a red cheongsam dress from the four defenders admonished: "Naoto, you can't lose to this arrogant young man! Or I will punish you."

Naoto looked clumsy and replied: "Mei Ling, your request is too difficult. Don't you realize that Rayga hasn't broken a sweat? My clothes are already soaked with sweat" as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

Fu Mei Ling. 22 years old. Chinese woman. Sweet oval face typical of Chinese women, slender yellow skin, black hair tied in two round models on the head, 160 cm tall, and slim body. She has an organizing character, fussy but kind. She wears a red cheongsam dress and black cloth shoes. The main member of the Supernatural League martial arts club. The youngest child of Fu Yang Guo.

All the spectators who were able to hear Naoto's words looked at Rayga and found that Rayga's face and clothes had not been sweating at all while Naoto's karate clothes and face were full of sweat.

Fu Yang Guo gave the order: "Shi Min, Han Ju, and Mei Ling. You three help Naoto to fight Rayga!"

All were surprised to hear Fu Yang Guo's order, meaning one against four. What an unfair battle for Rayga. It looked like Fu Yang Guo wanted to confirm all of Rayga's abilities. The spectators glanced at each other, it looked like there was going to be an exciting battle.

Fu Shi Min. 27 years old. A Chinese man. Handsome, slender yellow skin, black hair with a braided back hairstyle, 176 cm tall and well-built. Characterized as smart, calm but hardworking. Wears Tang dynasty Chinese robes with a black top white pants and black shoes. The main member of the Supernatural League martial arts club. The first son of Fu Yang Guo.