Chapter 6 part 2: The secrets we keep. 🍋

Start from the beginning

Walking cat-like over to him I began to reach for his shirt, but he stopped me. I looked back at his eyes for a moment, with those innocent eyes of his staring back asking silently why, until my reasoning caught up with my horniness. He was asking if I truly wanted this. Amused by his kind, gentlemanly edict I reached for his face and gave him a kiss that described every desire I indented to inflict, and be inflicted upon tonight.

That was the trigger, his blue eyes flashing brightly with the moon. He push me until I collapsed against the soft, slightly damp moss as he stood over me. The moonlight, reflecting beautifully against his tone abbs and muscle bound arms. His overshirt and jacket now discarded amongst my own clothing, carefully unbuttoning the trousers he wore with aggravating slowness.

His eyes were solely glued to my warm, slightly sweaty body, watching me like a hungry animal, that hadn't eaten in weeks. He glided himself down on top of me, his hands reaching for my bosom bound chest, his fingers outlining the curves.

"You smell so good Annie, you taste like honeyed fruit"

My own hands reached to grab around his chest and feel the muscles that strained against his shoulders and back, gripping tightly, and fiercely. His mouth groaned as it latched on to the sweet spot on my neck, nipping and working at the muscle until a hickey could be formed. He also massaged my chest, snaking one hand around to undo the clamp that locked away my breasts.

Unmentionable words spewed from my lips, a series of panting, moaning, and mewling, as heat rose and swelled in my chest to my melting center. His hands were like fire, blazing, licking flames that rippled down my skin, as I begged for something to quench the slick heat that was leaking betwixt my legs.

Noticing my discomfort his wicked hands tore themselves from my rosy red chest and perk nipples, to spread my legs ever so delicately. Massaging up and down my inner thighs as he brought his lips to my chest. Tugging and pulling lightly with his teeth as my legs clamped hard  one his hand to resist exploding in ecstasy.

I was screaming his name as the sensation became extreme. One hand gripping, and tweezing my left nipple while his mouth worked another hickey into my right breast. I wasn't thinking anymore, the heat and the passion, to much for my pleasure weakening body.

The tipping point was when he sensed my growing orgasm and brought his hand down on my barely clothed clitoris and teased it with his fingers, him grinning into my breast as he admired his devilish work.
_________________________________________

(Armin)

To watch such a sight, it was beyond words to describe beauty. Watching the girl that I had fallen for arch into my quivering hand as her juices flowed like a faucet around my fingers. Eyes rolled up in the back of her head, toes curled and a face of lust that could scar a child for years. It was almost enough for me to shoot my load in my shorts.

As she rode out her high, I carefully untangled myself from her and moved my way to her heavenly center. An aroma like none other, sweet and sickly drenched her lower lips, making them glint like freshly cooled metal in the moon light.

Bringing my sticky fingers to my lips I tasted her, feeling her gaze watching me like a vulture. She tasted like honey and rosemary. Just as delicious as her perky breasts, their peaks still glinting with my spit like water in a warm summers day. Carefully moving down, I spread her lower lips, eyeing the very thing that begged to be filled like a pie shell wanting its sugary, warm, custard.

Taking care to keep my eyes level with hers, I licked her glorious pussy. Steamy fluids still leaking or rather shuddering now as she threw her head back in a moan, out of her small snatch. Wanting to hear those sinful moans again, I carefully forced two fingers into he small opening, curling them to hit a sweet spot I heard about in hushed conversations between adults.