Chapter 13: Bonding

Start from the beginning

The man had a worried look trailing on his face as he would glance at the burgundy-haired cinnamon roll from time to time. Kanao stopped briefly in her explanation and walked near the pool of blood. Her eyes noting down the scenery, she bent slowly and gaped slightly at the trailings of ice. There was still ice encased in some parts of her body.

'A blood demon art. Most likely. This has to be one of the twelve kizuki.' The three looked on at what she was doing. She stood up and told them the details, catching their attention.

"These twelve kizuki. They have something similar to quirks."

"Yes. It would be hard for a normal person to distinguish between a demon and a quirk-related human or species. Since there are heteromorphs here, only a demon slayer could quickly discern the difference due to their strong aura and thick bloodlust." The man took in everything she said, penning it down in his notebook. She was smarter than she looked.

"Alright. Thanks for your help. I think it's time you went back to your dorm." Tanjirou perked up slightly. "No need to thank us. We are just helping out." He stopped once he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't be so hard on yourself, kid." Tsukauchi stated. Tanjirou gaped slightly before nodding, and within the blink of an eye, the three were gone.

******

There was a loud knock on the door located on the second floor. Nezuko took a nap a while ago, leaving Zenitsu and Genya to look after her. Of course, Genya looked briefly at her state once in a while since Zenitsu accepted to do that duty and look after her. They were waiting for the others to come back. Aizawa had told them he couldn't let them all go at once, so here they are waiting for the rest of their friends.

They were given their uniforms, which they wanted to leave along with their weapons as long as no one else saw them. Genya was polishing his gun once he heard the knock on the door. He opened the drawer and placed his gun inside before walking towards the door. He opened the door, revealing the rest of his classmates. The teen wondered why they all gathered here. What was their purpose here, especially during this period?

"Shinazugawa-kun, are you alright?" Iida began looking at the teen.

"I'm fine. What are you guys doing here?" Genya responded, shifting uncomfortably. He wondered if it was a culture for them to be calling people by their family name. Normally, they do that to their superiors or someone older. They are classmates, and they are the same age.

"We wanted to check on you guys, dude. You guys left the general area all of a sudden." Kirishima butts in.

"We are fine. There is nothing to worry about." He was thinking of ending this quickly before any of them could press on any further.

"Are you sure?" The red-haired teen asks again.

"Yeah, we are." Just as he was about to close the door, Midoriya stopped him.

"Wait! What about the Tanjirou and the others? Can we speak to them too?"

"Nezuko is taking a nap, and the others are watching over her." Genya lied. Well, half of the truth, but a lie is still a lie.

"Oh, sorry, if I'm disturbing, then. I won't intrude any further." The greenette quickly apologized, while Iida joined in, apologizing on his behalf.

"I don't buy it. He must be keeping something perverted with him. Something within the depths of darkness, probably not letting us in because he has nak-" A tape quickly stopped the 3-foot grape-haired lad from continuing further as Genya had a dark aura engulfing him suddenly.

"We also apologize for his behavior. He does that a lot." Yaoyorozu said it nervously but glared at Mineta. "We won't continue." The entire class began leaving, and Mineta felt a chill run up his spine. He dared not look back.

Genya slowly shut the door but grunted slightly when it wouldn't do so. On realization, he looked down, seeing a foot blocking its way. I was slightly shocked by this turn of events but not surprised to see a pair of red eyes with a serious expression engaging in a staring contest.

"I don't buy it either." Bakugo muttered, but it was enough for some of the others to hear. The Bakusquad were the first to stop in their tracks and run back to where he stood.

"Bakugo, what are you doing?" Kaminari whispered, glancing at the two.

"C'mon, Bakugo, let's go. Kamado is sleeping." Kirishima suggested placing a hand on Bakugo's shoulder. The ash blonde ignored his friends and continued to glare back at the Mohawk teen.

"What's your quirk?" Genya quirked an eyebrow. "Don't play dumb extra. Damn nerd asked for your quirk but never got your answer that day." Midoriya hasn't forgotten, but he sighed blankly at the approach that his childhood friend took. As far as he knows, Bakugo may never get along with the new students. They've had a hard time bonding with each other. Speaking of which, not everyone in his class has fully understood the new guys either.

"I don't think I have to tell you." Genya growled irritatedly. Bakugo was making him lose his patience. "Now, like I said, Nezuko is asleep. You should leave."

"And why should I? I can already tell you are lying." Genya was taken aback. "I'm sure they would all be watching after her, not all of them anyways. First of all, her elder brother is overprotective, even in class when that twerp wouldn't stop being perverted. Second, the side ponytail one is like an older sister, and third, simp crybaby wouldn't let her be."

Those who were quick to catch on understood. For the past few days, they have known each other...

"Which leaves only that boar; he won't do anything like that now, would he? Unless not all of you are here, I doubt he would though. Normally, he would be pissing everyone else in the room off. That would be definitely out of character. Am I wrong?" Bakugo tilted his head, a smirk forming on his face. The place was suddenly engulfed with silence as everyone curiously watched to see who would do something. Iida was contemplating to stop the matter but Todoroki placed a finger on his lips before he could talk.

"Kacchan, he isn't wrong," Midoriya suddenly said with a steady voice. The class faced his with disbelief written on their faces.

"Deku/Midoriya! You are siding with him." Uraraka and Iida were beyond shocked. Some of them looked confused by how they started to get along.

"Jirou-san's earphone jack. She once told me that she hears Zenitsu and Inosuke screaming every night." Jirou sheepishly twirled her earphone jacks. "There was never a day passing by when she wouldn't hear Inosuke. Even if the situation is that serious and he is quiet, It wouldn't mean you guys are alright." Midoriya finished. Genya cursed under his breath. They were catching on pretty quickly.

"So, mind letting us in?" Bakugo said, facing the teen.

'Took you long enough, nerd.'

No one was looking as Mineta sneaked passed the two quietly into the room. He was looking for anything that he could use to prove he was right about his perverted theory and maybe get something for himself too. His eyes wandered to the drawer as his eyes shone with delight.

"Huh? Hey! Mineta's gone!" Sero exlaimed.

"What?!" were the single statements made by everyone. How did they not notice? Genya turned back to the desk with drawers, and Mineta slowly reached for the drawers.

'Crap!'

Ignoring Bakugo, he went in Mineta's direction. The rest ran up to the door, ignoring the stupefied state of Sero. They quickly ran into the room after hearing a shriek from Mineta, who had opened the drawer.

Yosh! There is no Taisho secret. I just finished watching BSD season 5, and it was glorious. I hope they will bring out season 6 soon.

Anyway, I won't update this story for a week after today. But be expecting an update on the 31st of December. I have to stop for now because something urgent came up.

If you feel like expressing yourself about this chapter, Feel free to comment. Don't forget to vote for me, please.

"Next, Chapter 14: ???"

See you👋.