Chapter 2

Until one night, Gu Ji found Lin Qingran hugging and kissing someone else. This was the first time Gu Ji got angry and fell out, but after Lin Qing apologized with a choked voice, Gu Ji still forgave him.

  But this is just the beginning, and what follows is the beginning of Gu Ji's painful fate.

  Lin Qingran is the protagonist of the novel, the son of destiny and the darling of the world. But the protagonist in it, Gong, is a tool. He loses his dignity and crawls beside Lin Qingran. He is touched twice when he is in a good mood and kicked twice when he is in a bad mood.

  This kind of protagonist also has a nice name, called Loyal Dog.

  When he was young, Gu Ji was carefree and unrestrained, but after meeting Lin Qingran, he seemed to have become a resentful husband who could only be bitter and jealous. Lin Qingran was the only one in his life. Later, due to a sudden fire, Gu Ji was forced to sit in a wheelchair for two years. His personality gradually became gloomy and irritable, and he almost no longer recognized himself.

  Therefore, in the next few years, his daily routine was to be jealous with his love rival and go to the Shura field every day, while Lin Qingran enjoyed it, enjoying the feeling of being sought after.

  During those years, the ugly burns on his body and the mutilations on his legs were Gu Ji's nightmare every night. The pain was bearable, but what was more difficult to overcome was his disgust for himself.

  Before dying, Gu Jicai suddenly woke up.

  The heavy rain continued, and the rain washed away the traces on the ground, and the world returned to silence.

  ...

  ...

  Rongcheng University, dormitory 3042, 7:30 in the morning.

  The alarm clock rang quickly one after another, was pressed off, rang again, and was pressed off again.

  A messy red-haired man sat up on the bed next to the door first and said in a sleepy voice: "Get up, brothers, it's time for morning class."

  After a while, a hand stretched out from the upper bunk bed and lowered it listlessly, "Is it dawn?"

  The red-haired boy had already gotten out of bed, rubbing his eyes and yawning, "Your alarm clock almost jumped on my face, can't you hear it?"

  The upper bunk sighed, and after a rustling sound of the quilt being lifted, he said, "Da Cheng, hand me your pants."

  The red-haired boy called Cheng Zhuo. He looked up angrily and said, "How many times have I told you, why can't you put your pants on the bed before going to bed and let me take care of them every day?"

  The boy who slept on the upper bunk was called Xu Jingyin. He opened the curtain on the bed and asked, "Brother Chengzi?"

  Cheng Zhuo didn't say anything. After a moment, he threw a pair of jeans and threw them on the upper bunk.

  Xu Jingyin put on his trousers and got out of bed. When he was about to wash up, he glanced at the bed next to the balcony, with the bed curtains drawn, and asked casually: "Brother Gu, are you up?"

  "It's time to go. Brother Gu has to get up early in the next two days to bring breakfast to his partner." Cheng Zhuo was pulling down his pants, but when he glanced at the bed, he still felt strange, "Brother Gu treats us like outsiders, and even left the curtain It's so tight."

  Thinking that something was wrong, Cheng Zhuo walked over and opened the curtain. When he saw the boy lying on the bed with his eyes closed, he exclaimed: "I didn't go today, I'm still asleep."