Rough draft

||SO THIS IS NOT PROMISED AS A FINALIZED WRITE, I NEED UR HELP IN DECIDING WHAT'S LACKING||

PUREST LOVE

_

Zriyahs' Brief Prologue 

Zriyah Airma bent backward into a posed position, her head tilted back, eyes closed, arms stretched pointed straight up past her ears.

Frozen there.

While the melodious music droning in the background sets the mood she's in—to an exact duplicate of her emotions, mirroring–her; arms craning back slowly arching down into a bend and hanging delicately to the ground—Her body still bent backwards in a 90 degree angle. Slightly fluttering her eyes open as the rippling flow in the music tune guides her upper half to straighten up vertically, her arms go in sync with her body's rise.

Lips parted slightly open, eyelids lower sealing out the view of others. Another strike in the tune leads her right foot to slide over her left foot. As they braid over each other she spirals down to the ground into a graceful fall then bounces up again with graceful movements sliding against the floor into another rise and fall.

Smoothly she finishes it with her profile side facing the onlookers and curls up into a ball on the tips of her toes, the lights dimming out, then cut off.

Applause from all around erupted.

__

|MOMENTS AFTER → Zriyahs' First person's p.o.v → BACKSTAGE|

"Girl, you have done Ama– Wait, what's with the face?"

My brows ceased the look of excitement as I had cut the corner emerging into view behind the set where Sarai came walking up with hair styled, as always, strategically fixated in a bun with precision. The curtains are brushing close behind me. I inhale, trying to obtain this look of composure, but fail. "LOOK!" Sarai's head shot back a bit at the tone in my voice.

"O-o-okay, girl–"

"My head's spinning, my performance was crap, like it lacked full meaning in my idea of everything. I–"

"Zriyah? Has anyone seen Zriyah, where is my Star?! People, out of my way."

I stop talking and turn my head.

Melian Liore, the head director of my distress busts his way through the swarm of people and spots me at the start of my next sentence. Quickly I flash a smile, Brightening up my face.

"Ah...there, you, are, my starring Queen!? –My god, Ziryah, never failing to shine."

___________________

(Authors ending off note)

___________________

-

(So, I want to dedicate my time to writing more. But, I also want to read all your books---like, they're so good---But, then again, I want to also dedicate my time to writing... what to do? Well, it's up to you guys for real. I'm SADLY a people's pleaser. So, it's all up to you. This is not to say that anyone will even read my works. But, you all do ( the ones that reply/if replied). please reply. I'm also writing this in between classes at school. Feel free to let me know about the lack of interesting parts in this book. I NEED GUIDANCE; I HAVE PRECIOUS PLOTTING IDEAS IN LACK OF EXPOSURE. Help. ASAP!)