❣︎ E I G H T E E N ❣︎

Comincia dall'inizio

But what Margot said that night was true.

I'm moving too fast. I don't know anything about this girl. I've known her for three weeks. I know Margot like the back of my hand.

Fucking hell.

Why am I comparing them?

I want this to possibly work with Jhanvi but I can't. Not while I'm quite literally hard for another girl.

But then again I can't exactly tell the girl when shes thousands of miles from home. I don't want her to be trapped.

God, I wish I could just forget about Margot. Sure she's my friend and always will be but I want her to just be that. My friend.

I hiss as I push my hips against the sink.

"God, just go away." I whisper yell, pulling down my sweats. My cock angrily springs out, dripping at the thought of Margot tying me up.

I slide down the wall, wrapping my hand around myself. I squeeze my eyes shut as I will it to leave me alone.

"Go away, go away, go a—" Then a sudden knock at the door grabs my attention. I hurry to pull my pants back up.

I unlock the door and open it, Jhanvi stands in the doorway. "H-Hi? What are you doing up?" I ask, hoping she doesn't look down.

"I was wondering the same for you. I was cold. I missed you." she yawns and pulls me into her arms.

I hesitate considering everything I just said.

God, I hope I don't hurt her. She's a great person. Really she is. I just, I think I'd hurt her more if I kept this up.

"Jhanvi I need to te—" She grabs my arm and pulls me back into the room and onto the bed.

I sigh.

This isn't going to be easy. It takes no time before she's snoring softly but I still have a mind full of questions. Thoughts. I don't know what to do.

Is Love supposed to be this hard?

It's obvious that I've grown a love for Margot like no one else. I just don't understand why it's been so difficult.

I hear shuffling in the bed next to ours and it's obvious Margot is awake.

Do I do anything to let her know I am too? No.

It's enough that she's still the only thing I think about despite the fact that I really am starting to like Jhanvi.

Or maybe I just like the attention she's giving me. Maybe I just like the fact that she's told me countless times that she has feelings for me. Maybe I like the confirming words.

The words I'd hoped with everything that I am that Margot would have said when I told her how I felt.

The words she never said.