Daddy?-Randy Orton, Roman Reigns

Почніть із самого початку

"Wait..." you draw out, and he looks at you. "Are you breaking up with me?"

"Baby, I'm 15 years older than you. You just hot your associates degree in something you probably love more than wrestling. I don't know how long I'm going to be out for. I think it's time you be selfish for once. It's time for you to put yourself first. It's time for you to be happy and maybe find someone who doesn't have to hide you."

"I hate you right now." You tell him because you know he's right.

"That's what I expected from you. But, I want you to know that everything between us was real. You are the best thing that's happened to me. I was selfish to kiss you when I knew I was married to someone else. Selfish to want you knowing that I was cheating on my wife with you. Selfish because you ignited something in me that I haven't felt in a long fucking time. Selfish because as much as I want to ask you to stay away with me, I know I need to let you be you. Because I love you, and I need to let you go."

"Promise me something?" You ask after a pregnant pause. He nods. "If you find out that you can come back. That you will return that you will at least let me know."

"I promise."

//Present day//

There's something about standing in front of Randy's house that feels unreal. Probably because there's no wife? There's no reason to have hushed sex in the garage?

"Y/N? Uh, hi." He smiles when he opens the door.

"Is this a bad time?" You ask cause since you said goodbye to Roman, it's been three months since you've seen either one of them.

"Not at all. I was actually making dinner. Hungry?" He asks, and you nod. You follow him inside and he prepares a plate for you. "Is everything okay? It's been a while since you've come around."

"I mainly just needed time to myself. Clear my head after the break up with Roman." You tell him, and he hangs onto every word you speak.

"I'm glad you took time to yourself." He says, and you start chewing on your lip. "What is it? I can tell something else is on your mind."

"You're like fully divorced right?" You ask, and he nods. "Okay."

"You've never been one to beat around the bush. Tell me off or something." He takes a swig of his beer and looks at you.

"I miss you." You tell him, pausing yourself. "And I hate that I do."

"Understandable. At least it's not that you hate me anymore. That's what you told me the last time we saw each other. Rightfully so."

"See, that is what I'm talking about." You work yourself up, and have to calm back down. "You never would have owned up to you shit like this 18 months ago. Is it a facade or have you really changed?"

"18 months is a long time. I'm getting older. You would have really hated me when I was 19. But you got me in my 40's. I was unhappy in my marriage and chose to be selfish with you. Letting you go a year and a half ago was the least selfish thing I could do. Not to mention the mentality I had going into my surgery wasn't good. I never thought I would wrestle again. I thought I was done for. I sank into depression and it wasn't fun. So, to answer your question this is not a facade. I want you to trust me again. I want to be with you. I still love you."

Tears form in your eyes, and you grab a napkin to wipe them since you decided to wear make up today. "Fuck." You mutter, and he scoots your chair closer to his. He tucks your hair behind your ear and you lay the napkin on the table. "I'm so-" you shake your head and he stands up, pulling you with him and when you go to ask what he's doing, he pulls you in hid arms.

"If I'm making this too hard on you and you don't really want to give me a second chance then you are more than welcome to walk out of here and never turn back." He pauses, and squeezes you a little tighter. "But, if for some reason there is a God out there that makes miracles happen and you decide to give me a second chance that I don't deserve then I will prove to you everyday that I want this so bad. I bettered myself in order to be better for you."

He pulls away from you, and almost let's go of your hands when you stop him. "It's not going to be easy." You tell him, and he nods. "And I swear to all that is holy that if you break me again, there is no other chances. We will be done."

"Understood." He tells you, and you loop your fingers through his. "I won't take you for granted again."

"Good." You step up on your toes, and he meets you halfway to press his lips to yours.

"Cancel whatever plans you had for tonight." He tells you, and then he picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist. "And don't plan on sleeping either."

Before you know it, your back was planted to the mattress and his lips made their way over your body.

***********************************
Part 4? I may choose violence in the next one.