Chapter 8- Weaknesses

Mulai dari awal

"You ready kid?" I asked. "I was born ready." He said smirking. We jumped down from the roof and stood in front of the Purple Dragons. "Well look what we got here boys. A couple of freaks and a little kid." Tommy ran up to the Purple Dragon that was talking and kicked him in the nuts. "Don't call my friends freaks!" Then we all jumped into battle.

"Nice job Tommy. You did really good for your first time." Said Don. "Well I learned from the best." Tommy said smiling. "Yeah we are pretty good." Said Mikey. "Not you guys. (y/n)." Mikey looked sad but then happy again. I'll never understand the shellhead. We headed back to the lair to see Casey and April fast asleep on the couch together.

"I'm gonna take a picture." Mikey whispered taking out his Shell Cell. He took a picture then tip toed away. "You know if Casey ever finds out about this you're as good as dead right?" I asked Mikey. He nodded his head and I facepalmed. "Hey where's (y/n)?" Tommy asked. "Probably in her room. I'll go check." I said. The kid looked like he was gonna tackle me but he didn't.

I walked to (y/n)'s room and knocked on the door. The I put my ear against the door and heard her snoring. I slowly opened the door to see (y/n) lying on her bed fast asleep. I smiled. She looked so cute when she slept. I slowly shut the door and went to my room. "One day (y/n) I'll ask you a very important question. Not too soon but a couple years down the road I will." After saying that I went to sleep.

(Your P.O.V.)

You woke up and went to the kitchen to see if there was any pizza left over. Surprisingly there were two slices left. You gobbled them down and then decided to go to the dojo for some practice. Once you reached the dojo you saw Tommy next to Leo meditating but then you heard snoring. Leo picked up Tommy and carried him to his room.

"Hey (y/n)." Leo said walking past you. "Hey Leo. Thanks for taking Tommy with you today." "Anytime." You went into the dojo and started hitting the punching bag. "I thought I as the only one who came in here at this time of day." Said Raph leaning on the entry way. "Well don't assume things Raphael. Don't you know what that does?" You said giving him a smirk. "Yeah yeah. I know all too well."

You walked over to Raph and grabbed his hands. "You wanna go topside for awhile. Just you and me?" You asked in a sweet tone. He blushed. "Yeah s-sure." "We better tell Leo. Don't want him freaking out again do we?" "Eh I don't care." You two walked to the exit. "Leo we're going out for a bit!" You yelled then you and Raph ran to a manhole and climbed up and out of the sewers.

You got to the surface and found a firescape. You and Raph climbed to the rooftops. "So what now?" Raph asked. You hadn't thought about what you guys were gonna do. "I don't know." "How about we go bash some Purple Dragons?" "I don't feel like it. We could go to Central Park." "Nah." You blew your hair out of you face and laid down looking at the night sky.

"You know I think this is one of the first nights since I've been mutated that I've actually felt at peace with everyone and everything." You said. Raph came and sat by your head. He looked down at you and smiled. "What?" "Nothing just looking at the most beautiful girl in the world with her (e/c) eyes that sparkle brighter than any star and that (h/l) (h/c) hair that flows perfectly." He bent down and kissed you. It was upside down but still wonderful.

(Raph's P.O.V.)

I bent down and kissed (y/n). She was upside down to me but that didn't matter. We sat there for awhile kissing each other until we heard a big crash. "What was that?" (y/n) asked. "I don't know let's go find out." Then we heard a scream. "Tommy!" (y/n) yelled getting up and running towards the scream. I got up and followed her.

It didn't take us long to find the kid but when we did he was being held in the air by a Purple Dragon. (y/n) and I jumped into the alleyway. "Let him go!" (y/n) yelled taking out her Shirasaya. "And what if I don't." He said smirking. "Then I'll..." (y/n) was cut of by the Purple Dragon putting a knife to Tommy's throat. "You'll do nothing freaks. Now I suggest if you ever want to see this little brat again you keep your distance."

The Purple Dragon took Tommy and put him in the back of a van. They drove off. (y/n) dropped her Shirasaya and hugged me. She began to cry. "Raph what am I gonna do." I held her tight against my plastron. "It's gonna be ok (y/n). We'll get him back. I promise."

She hugged me tighter almost to the point of where I couldn't breath. I wouldn't let get go though. She was hurting right now. We stood there for a little longer until she let go. "We need the others." (y/n) said. She picked up her Shirasaya and we went to the sewers. We went back to the lair to find everyone asleep on the couch.

Tommy must have snuck out. "Guys get up." (y/n) whispered. Don woke up but Leo and Mikey didn't. I pulled Mikey onto the floor and (y/n) did the same to Leo. Leo woke up but not Mikey. "Wake up shellhead!" I yelled into Mikey's ear. "Alright alright I'm up." He said. "We need your help Tommy was taken by a Purple Dragon and there was nothing I could do about it." (y/n) started to tear up so I continued what she was saying.

"There was nothing we could do about it so we need all of us to get him back." They nodded their heads and we went to find out where Tommy was. "Alright we'll go in groups." Leo said. "But there's an odd number of us." Mikey said. "Well then someone will go on their own. Raph and Mikey you two are a group and (y/n) and Donnie you two are a group." We all nodded and split up.

(Your P.O.V)

Your groups split ways. Your partner was Donnie which you didn't mind but you wanted Raph to be your partner. You and Donnie were searching the docks right now. Everywhere you looked you couldn't find Tommy hopefully the others had more luck. Donnie could tell you were worried. "(y/n) it's gonna be ok. Do you want to call the others and see if they've had any luck?" Donnie asked taking out his shell cell. You nodded.

"Hey Leo." Donnie said. "Hey Don any luck on your end?" Leo asked. "Actually that's why we called you. Maybe Mikey and Raph have had better luck than we have." "Alright you call them. If we don't find Tommy soon we're gonna have to go back to the lair until tomorrow night." "Ok. I'll tell (y/n)." Donnie hung up but you heard what they had said.

"(y/n) Leo said that..." You interrupted Donnie. "I know what he said! Just call the others and see if they found Tommy!" Donnie hurried to call Mikey. He could tell you were starting to get worried. Really worried. He called Mikey. "This is Mikey." Mikey said. "Hey Mikey. Have you and Raph had any luck finding Tommy?" "No we were hoping one if you guys had." "I called Leo and he said he didn't find him. I guess we'll just have to keep looking until sunrise." Donnie hung up.

You were already looking again. You were determined to find Tommy. No matter how long it took you would find him. Donnie caught up to you and began looking again. "Donnie." You said. "Yeah (y/n)?" "Didn't you make Tommy a shell cell?" "Yeah why?" "Couldn't you just track the signal?" Donnie looked at you in awe. "Why didn't I think of that?" "I don't know I thought you were supposed to be the smart one." He rolled his eyes. Don took out his shell cell and located Tommy's location.

Don called the others and told them to meet you guys at the lair. You hopped the rooftops and went down into the sewers and to the lair. You and Donnie were the last ones in. "Alright guys I found Tommy's signal. We'll go get him tomorrow night." Donnie said. You were going to leave now. You didn't have time to wait.